💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Yep

I see. I might check her out one day when I finally get over with this amazing Ruby Frost chick. :)

INNA

she's getting popular here :roll:

Yeah, you aren't the only one who listens to her :roll:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the buzz of the single Lights, I tried listening to this b---h that I seemed to dislike. I used to :roll: at the people stanning for her thinking how she sucks :pukey:.

I decided to download the album Bright Lights... and after my first listen...

I was blown away as how AMAZING this album is. :excited2: My favorites are Under the Sheets, Wish I Stayed and Your Biggest Mistake. The rest are catchy.

My advice to all monsters who read this: try to explore this sweetheart with such an angelic voice. I promise, you'll really like her. ;)

Really love her music but just wished she had some new stuff out, really bored of all the lights remixes... :O

• 2 weeks later...

I like her since 2010 when I heard Under The Sheets. I'm glad she's gaining recognition in the US mainstream radio. Adding her to the list along with Foster The People, fun., and Gotye that broke into the mainstream.

I hope she released a follow up US single to Lights!

Good candidates would be Starry Eyed and Under the Sheets :yes:

discotommy

Human and Salt Skin will always steal my heart for her two best songs, they're simply stunning. :flutter:

Lights has finally started to pick up in the US. It's been a US single for like a year, I think this beats Just Dance for longest amount of time to climb the charts

Klou

I hope she released a follow up US single to Lights!

Good candidates would be Starry Eyed and Under the Sheets :yes:

I want me some Starry Eyed :omgexcited:

Lights has finally started to pick up in the US. It's been a US single for like a year, I think this beats Just Dance for longest amount of time to climb the charts

Yea, I saw it slowly climbing on iTunes around the time You & I was released as a single. It was on the Hot 100 for around 26 weeks before hitting the top 10 and just hit the 2 million mark in sales :) It will surely pass 3 million... Edited by Klou

I want me some Starry Eyed :omgexcited:

Yea, I saw it slowly climbing on iTunes around the time You & I was released as a single. It was on the Hot 100 for around 26 weeks before hitting the top 10 and just hit the 2 million mark in sales :) It will surely pass 3 million...

Your new set :flutter:

Eliie is amazing. I hope her success from Lights continues here in the US.

Klou

Your new set :flutter:

Eliie is amazing. I hope her success from Lights continues here in the US.

I officially became a fan today :hor: I haven't been this excited for an artist's success since Gaga's music last year! Edited by Klou