Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

I've thought about doing it that way as well! Ellie and her re-releasing of albums sure does make for multiple ways of organising them  :P I wonder if she'll continue that trend for her next album?  :haha:

oh, I thought it could be a floppy idea since those EPs don't exist lol

Ellie should've released her rereleases as EPs like TFM and Lana's Paradise tbh :giveup:

I don't like rerelases but I give her props for being creative with the names haha :rofl:

Betty Who

oh, I thought it could be a floppy idea since those EPs don't exist lol

Ellie should've released her rereleases as EPs like TFM and Lana's Paradise tbh :giveup:

I don't like rerelases but I give her props for being creative with the names haha :rofl:

I wish she'd done this too! In the lead up to Halcyon Days she said in an interview that she was going to do that, but then it came out and I had to buy an album I already had to get the new songs  :dead: Oh Ellie  :rofl:

Paper Planes

omg, we don't have Hanging On Instrumental? :omg: nooo :giveup:

No, we're still missing the Hanging On, Tessellate, and Midas Touch instrumentals :( 

delete it fat

No, we're still missing the Hanging On, Tessellate, and Midas Touch instrumentals :(

omg Midas Touch and Hanging On nooo :nooo: those are some of my favourite tracks on Halcyon and Halcyon Days tbh

btw spent the last hour and a half doing matching instrumental covers for the albums :laughga:

O0o2dpq.png

and just noticed I'm not using any of the official covers for the albums :oops: woops #sorrynotsorry

Edited by Memo

Paper Planes

Wait, can I buy the MP3 version then??

I'm not sure about downloads, but you can buy physical items.

delete it fat

Tove Lo

omg Midas Touch and Hanging On nooo :nooo: those are some of my favourite tracks on Halcyon and Halcyon Days tbh

btw spent the last hour and a half doing matching instrumental covers for the albums :laughga:

O0o2dpq.png

and just noticed I'm not using any of the official covers for the albums :oops: woops #sorrynotsorry

I keep everything in it's own original place and use official artwork. If I don't, it bothers me a lot. :fat:

28iqa9l.jpg

Anyone know if this is official?

Edited by digginforgould
hop on that **** like a maniac

Betty Who

28iqa9l.jpg

Anyone know if this is official?

It's fake, I'm having trouble finding the real version, but it's definitely not her, the nails etc have been photoshopped!

Tove Lo

It's fake, I'm having trouble finding the real version, but it's definitely not her, the nails etc have been photoshopped!

Oh ok that's what I thought.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Betty Who

Oh ok that's what I thought.

I still really like the image, particularly this cover for My Blood, it's one of the most striking fan made images I've ever seen!

tumblr_mazbfvFGRb1qat9uio1_1348810256_co

• 3 weeks later...