Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Why am I not stressing about this like Applause? Lol

Because its so badly managed that its a joke, with applause it was more startling that it was doing bad since after a few hours they got things together with a radio deal etc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes

messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I just want to know if she knows about the U.K situation. If she knows that the preorders were the source of the #1's and not interest from the GP.

I want to know if she's aware of all these things so I can be SANE.

I don't know how she couldn't know about where the sales came from. Interscope probably gets a lot more information than we get.

Americano

:wtf: how is that even possible?? I'm not understanding. The pre-orders HAD to be over 100K right?

How is it possible? Gaga made a decision to flip everything upside down based on less than 50,000 people out of a 300 million person market.

Dangerous Man

According to Kworb, it's heading for a 180K week. Expect that prediction to fall as the week progresses though.

Yesterday it was at 238K so let's expect it will be lowered again on the next days.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tommymonster44

Wtf #7??? Nnnnnn just when I was getting comfortable

I don't mean to be rude, but this needs to be called out. Comments like yours are ridiculous and the reason why this thread is always so cluttered and dramatic.

Instead of logging on and posting an uninformative comment that has been posted a million times in the past 20 pages, why don't you read the comments that you've missed instead?  That is always the first thing I do before posting.  When I log on, I read through every comment that I've missed so I'm not posting redundant opinions and information. 

Had you read back even two pages, you would have realized that this drop is normal and has already been explained by members that are knowledgeable on the charts.  

Myself and many others come to this thread to have an interesting and informed discussion on the US Charts.  We don't come here to read spam and, quite frankly, stupid opinions.  Many of us here have been tracking thousands of singles for years, and not just a Gaga single for a few weeks after it debuts.  There are people here that have a lot more experience with the charts.  New trackers should listen to them.

There are a lot of informed  members on this board, so why do you not read what comments they have to say instead of posting a completely non-realistic comment that adds nothing to the discussion.  I think that motto on this thread should be: If you don't have anything informative to say, don't say it at all.

And I don't mean to single you out, because I have no problem with you at all.  Rather, my post is aimed at a very large group of members who constantly post the stupidest things.  

And I realize that different people will have different opinions, but a non-factual opinion that isn't backed up by previous trends is an opinion that is plain stupid.  A valid opinion needs to have something to back it up.  

I don't mean to start a fight or to target or flame members.  I tried to say it in a calm way intended to improve this thread, not as an angry rant to target members.  Nonetheless, however, this really needed to be said here, because this has gotten quite ridiculous as of late

Americano

I used to tell myself Interscope would have to know more than us and just we had to sit it out.

But after seeing them manage Eminem and Madonna and the BTW era.. Good lord :wtfga:

Why am I not stressing about this like Applause? Lol

Im not really that much either... I guess with the whole radio freeze thing coming up I was kind of prepared for a flop.

Or maybe we're used to the flop now? :teehee:

Americano

This is also unnecessary. If you have a personal issue with someone, you can PM them. No one needs some flame throwing response in a discussion about charts, especially when you're making it personal and questioning someone's intelligence.

Absolutely uncalled for.

I don't mean to be rude, but this needs to be called out. Comments like yours are ridiculous and the reason why this thread is always so cluttered and dramatic.

Instead of logging on and posting an uninformative comment that has been posted a million times in the past 20 pages, why don't you read the comments that you've missed instead? That is always the first thing I do before posting. When I log on, I read through every comment that I've missed so I'm not posting redundant opinions and information.

Had you read back even two pages, you would have realized that this drop is normal and has already been explained by members that are knowledgeable on the charts.

Myself and many others come to this thread to have an interesting and informed discussion on the US Charts. We don't come here to read spam and, quite frankly, stupid opinions. Many of us here have been tracking thousands of singles for years, and not just a Gaga single for a few weeks after it debuts. There are people here that have a lot more experience with the charts. New trackers should listen to them.

There are a lot of informed members on this board, so why do you not read what comments they have to say instead of posting a completely non-realistic comment that adds nothing to the discussion. I think that motto on this thread should be: If you don't have anything informative to say, don't say it at all.

And I don't mean to single you out, because I have no problem with you at all. Rather, my post is aimed at a very large group of members who constantly post the stupidest things.

And I realize that different people will have different opinions, but a non-factual opinion that isn't backed up by previous trends is an opinion that is plain stupid. A valid opinion needs to have something to back it up.

I don't mean to start a fight or to target or flame members. I tried to say it in a calm way intended to improve this thread, not as an angry rant to target members. Nonetheless, however, this really needed to be said here, because this has gotten quite ridiculous as of late

Americano

It gets stressful in here but everyone here is a friend generally and everyone is on the same team. We get feisty and snap at each other, but personal slandering isn't something anyone should tolerate.

This is also unnecessary. If you have a personal issue with someone, you can PM them. No one needs some flame throwing response in a discussion about charts, especially when you're making it personal and questioning someone's intelligence.

Absolutely uncalled for.

They have a valid point, though :coffee: hardly a "personal issue"

Dangerous Man

It gets stressful in here but everyone here is a friend generally and everyone is on the same team. We get feisty and snap at each other, but personal slandering isn't something anyone should tolerate.

Uhmmmm. . . Is this really you?

EDIT: Oh, 17K posts.lol :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived