Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW #2 in Indonesia

CIassicism

Featured Posts

iya tau nih  lagunya justin ga bagus2 amat

I'm not actually Indonesian. I'm a Filipino and I just know the word permisi from my Indonesian work mate. :teehee:

and also, the greeting "Selamat pagi" and "bawang puti". :awkney:

Gagadisiak

ugh mess i cant stan for gaga anymore i'm a belieber now bye gurls y0SIcRO.gif

why this post made me laugh ? i happened when roar was #1 xD. 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

I'm not actually Indonesian. I'm a Filipino and I just know the word permisi from my Indonesian work mate. :teehee:

and also, the greeting "Selamat pagi" and "bawang puti". :awkney:

omg haha sorry.....patawarin ninyo ako *Google Translate mode on*

omg haha sorry.....patawarin ninyo ako *Google Translate mode on*

OMG. That Google Translate worked perfectly! It's a great tolong and has haraga afterall. :laughga:

OMG. That Google Translate worked perfectly! It's a great tolong and has haraga afterall. :laughga:

lol whats haraga?

lol whats haraga?

I read somewhere in the internet that haraga/harga/or whatever it is spelled means "importance". If I'm wrong with that, then excuse me for my fail attempt to speak Bahasa words. :flop:

I read somewhere in the internet that haraga/harga/or whatever it is spelled means "importance". If I'm wrong with that, then excuse me for my fail attempt to speak Bahasa words. :flop:

Well its on the wrong context...but its fine at least u know some words ;)  :)  its ok, u shouldve not excuse yourself becoz i cant speak Tagalog lol so actually ur better than me 

Well its on the wrong context...but its fine at least u know some words ;)  :)  its ok, u shouldve not excuse yourself becoz i cant speak Tagalog lol so actually ur better than me 

Thanks to the internet and a little bit of Google search, and I can type some Bahasa words. :teehee:

But I would love to learn how to speak in Bahasa, that is, if I will have the time and not feel lazy. :smh:

OMG. We just made this thread into a Bahasa thread. :awkney:

Thanks to the internet and a little bit of Google search, and I can type some Bahasa words. :teehee:

But I would love to learn how to speak in Bahasa, that is, if I will have the time and not feel lazy. :smh:

OMG. We just made this thread into a Bahasa thread. :awkney:

ikr  :awkney:  well, Some Words from both of them are the same Ie. Mahal Kita... 

Tagalog of Mahal Kita = I love You

bahasa Indonesia of Mahal Kita =  

Mahal = Expencive

Kita = We

RAMROD

oooh really?  :sweat:  

Yep. It was posted on the US #1 thread.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Mills locked this topic

Archived