💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unconditionally, will it block Venus?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Arturo

Had Unconditionally been released LAST Monday/Tuesday, yes, #1 was definitely going to happen because of preorders.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Do What U Want will help hype Venus, but sadly all I can imagine is Unconditionally staying at #1 for a long while. Just as long as Venus is a brilliant worldwide hit then I won't mind :party:

Unconditionally is better than Roar.

It will probably go number 1 eventually, because people will be more likely to buy it than Prism.

But as for blocking Venus, hard to say.

Roar did so much better than Applause because Roar was all over the radio when it was first released. But Prism will be out during Unconditionally and ARTPOP won't be out during Venus. So Venus could do better if the radio picks it up and if it's good, obviously.

Since tomorrow is here the DWUW release ... and Katy's release... i think DWUW will block Katy's single... hahah

I don't know why people think Unconditionally will just go #1 right off the bat.

Now I'm not doubting Katy's digital power which is more than twice the size as Gaga's but tomorrow PRISM as an album is being released.

Her hardcore fans will buy PRISM, not Unconditionally. That alone leaves the GP to buy Unconditionally, and it hasn't taken off yet

Down the road in November, yes, it is very possible that Unconditionally will chart better than Venus

This  :tea:

Vernier

We'll see, we don't know what Venus sounds like yet, and Katy seems to have really good charting and sales power rn

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Redstreak

I think Unconditionally might be Katy's Judas.  :creepflop:

And then they rush release Dark Horse as 3rd single. :udidnt:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

will Unconditionally sales come from prism downloads? if it does then yes probably 

Gagaloo911

For whoever desires to join:

I will be sacrificing copies of Prism to Lord Lucifer this weekend so to get Venus dat #1 weave and block Unconditionally 

:witchderp:

I don't know why people think Unconditionally will just go #1 right off the bat.

Now I'm not doubting Katy's digital power which is more than twice the size as Gaga's but tomorrow PRISM as an album is being released.

Her hardcore fans will buy PRISM, not Unconditionally. That alone leaves the GP to buy Unconditionally, and it hasn't taken off yet

Down the road in November, yes, it is very possible that Unconditionally will chart better than Venus

Maybe i understand you in the wrong way... but PRISM as album is already released on iTunes 18th this month here in The Netherlands?

Whiskey Mouth

i hope not. unconditionally isn't a good single choice imo. she has better songs than that on prism.  :fail:

Archived