Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Terry posts pictures of Gaga

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Haroon

Lisbeth Salander and Terry Richardson 

004.jpg

LOOOL I was thinking the same thing :rip:

She needs to clean that mirror :awkney: otherwise I kinda like them, I'd like them way more in colour though :shrug:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

oh don't worry, I'm well aware of what he's done. That's why it bothers me so much. I would think the writer of Scheisse and Swine would understand that she shouldn't condone his behavior.

Like, I understand they're friends, but why would you be friends with someone like that?

:clap: im so glad you understand....its mind **** your exactly right so Scheisse means ****t pretty much :ghostga: those empowerment lyrics out the door, and she wrote swine as well i don't get it.., maybe her mind is clouded from all the pot smoke either way i'm disappointed in her 

high heeled fem

A better question would be why would you continue being friends with someone once you find out they're exploitative and abusing their power. It's conceivable she befriended him not knowing his reputation, but by this point there's no way she's ignorant about that. Same with R. Kelly. Terry's particularly bad because as far as I know he's still doing his pervy thing with young or non-English speaking models so you can't say it was a "past mistake." You may like his work, but by employing him you're allowing him access to more vulnerable women and enabling his abuse. "It was for the art" is kind of a lousy excuse.

I like pictures 2 and 3.

tumblr_mtq7clXDuL1rikwsko1_400.gif

(she's smart shes not a idiot what is she doing?)

elijahfan

yes he also posted the DWUW cover on his blog, so i guess it was really him

Oh yes I just saw that

1.jpg

"Brush, brush, brush away Candy. What is it that you search for? oh dear!"

"I've been brushing for hours, just to make sure... its gone..."

PlanetChromatica

Thought these would be something speacial... Anyway, I love her black wig.

loll that's her real hair. Have you not seen iTunes Festival?

Archived