💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Promo Bus spotted in Auckland, New Zealand [Photos]

jaceygaga

Featured Posts

Good. She needed promo there :deadbanana:

Totally!! It's not necessarily that people don't know about it though, because they do. It's just that that with Applause they weren't willing to take out their cash and buy it. Hopefully they will at least buy the album, and hopefully the GP are here for DWYW and of course Venus!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP, you might want to add that Australia will be the first along with New Zealand. :D If anything, I actually think Australia is getting it ahead by 2 hours?

Awww. I hope we also have buses like that here. Well apparently because putting ads on full on behind of it is now forbidden here :noparty:

Haha I would be soooo distracted driving behind this bus! Imagine if they used the DWUW cover instead... there would be so many accidents hahaha  :fan:

How so? :flop:

Applause is doing really badly on the charts in Australia, and most of her recent songs have charted badly there.

OP, you might want to add that Australia will be the first along with New Zealand. :D If anything, I actually think Australia is getting it ahead by 2 hours?

NZ are 2 hours ahead of us though.... how does that work? 

Anyway I wish she put some clear writing on the image, especially for vehicles the Lady Gaga could be hard to read. 

mess at gaga and katy copying each other's promotional tactics photo-5833.jpg?_r=1345629006

Didn't Gaga do this with BTW? There were pictures on metros(I think that's how you say it )

NZ are 2 hours ahead of us though.... how does that work? 

Anyway I wish she put some clear writing on the image, especially for vehicles the Lady Gaga could be hard to read. 

My bad! I'm not sure what it was, anyway we still get it first along with NZ. :)

Good. She needed promo there :deadbanana:

this!!! , even if its like a couple of interviews, she needs more worldwide promo 

My bad! I'm not sure what it was, anyway we still get it first along with NZ. :)

Hahaha you guise be cray.

NZ is 3 hours ahead because we are on daylight saving time now    :staymad:

haven't seen it in wellington yet :S 

NZ monster!!

I doubt welly will get any, the kids down there are way too hipster hahaha

Applause is doing really badly on the charts in Australia, and most of her recent songs have charted badly there.

Top40 here is awful D: People have no taste at all. You can listen to the Fox for an hour and you'll hear Roar/Wrecking Ball/We Can't Stop/Royals on repeat and then maybe Just Dance if you're lucky (that's been played a bit lately for some reason.) I swear Applause was played on the radio for like a week or two but then it fell off. I call conspiracy.

FrozenKookie

Haha I would be soooo distracted driving behind this bus! Imagine if they used the DWUW cover instead... there would be so many accidents hahaha :fan:

Yes! That's the reason why they already banned it since last month, it's really prone to accident :sweat:

Archived