💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do NOT buy DWUW (or Venus, Dope, or ARTPOP) until after midnight!

joshw2011

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

All pre-orders actually will count as a sale now, and then be subtracted when the album is released. 

And why do you think it's going to crash? Katy's Dark Horse has had amazing longevity. Gaga has promoted this pretty heavily (not to mention the fact it has a ****ing Beats commercial) and it has a feature by R. Kelly. I really can't see this crashing like you think it's going to. 

That's neat how they do the album thing, never knew that! :) And the only reason I see it crashing is because this is a song "for the fans" as they said in that twitter photo, alos the 2nd single is coming out in a week, so why heavily promote two things at once? I'd love for it to reign the charts, but without Gaga constantly (not just 1 day) the song will die down once her fans get it :fan:

Purr more, hiss less.

nick4bty

That's neat how they do the album thing, never knew that! :) And the only reason I see it crashing is because this is a song "for the fans" as they said in that twitter photo, alos the 2nd single is coming out in a week, so why heavily promote two things at once? I'd love for it to reign the charts, but without Gaga constantly (not just 1 day) the song will die down once her fans get it :fan:

Idk, I think the Beats commercial will keep it afloat. We'll have to see how people respond to it. 

I do find it weird that this got a commercial instead of Venus, though. 

FATCAT

Idk, I think the Beats commercial will keep it afloat. We'll have to see how people respond to it. 

I do find it weird that this got a commercial instead of Venus, though. 

Oh I'm not saying it won't stay like 15-20, but it won't stay in the top 10 more than a week, at least thats what I'm thinking :huh:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived