Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

10 out of 15 songs on ARTPOP are explicit

Skins

Featured Posts

MichaelSimpson7

If Aura has been labeled explicit because of "in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough" I'm DONE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Inb4 album version of Applause is explicit

"F-U.. C-K.. E-R" at the end :cryga:

TimisaMonster

How are these songs being called explicit JUST now...Don't tell me that Gaga lied to us AGAIN and is STILL working on ARTPOP and changed more lyrics to these songs...

What happened to turning it in to Interscope? What happened to getting the booklet finalized? What happened to getting a FINAL copy of ARTPOP being delivered to her?

I don't know her anymore...fv9xH90.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

nick4bty

Yeah iTunes censors "s-x" - that's why it went from 2 explicit tracks to 10. 

In reality, only 2 of those 10 probably use a word other than "s-x" lol

Bloody hooker

Inb4 album version of Applause is explicit

"F-U.. C-K.. E-R" at the end :cryga:

:dies:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

How are these songs being called explicit JUST now...Don't tell me that Gaga lied to us AGAIN and is STILL working on ARTPOP and changed more lyrics to these songs...

I think it's more likely that the standards changed, rather than the lyrics. I.e. two explicit songs under normal definitions, ten under iTunes' definition. Or Interscope's? However this works...

Yeah iTunes censors "s-x" - that's why it went from 2 explicit tracks to 10.

I just looked up "I Want Your Sex" and "Sexual Healing" on iTunes, and they weren't labelled explicit. So it's not true in the general case.

The "X Dreams" thing is very weird. :shrug:

aaronyoji

maybe theyre all just labeled explicit because you're looking at the explicit version of the album? since it belongs to that specific explicit version, everything labeled with the E is because of that association. 

joemayzzin

so here for this! i remember The Fame Monster rereleased with an explicit version but now full album majority explicit uhh YESS!

TimisaMonster

I think it's more likely that the standards changed, rather than the lyrics. I.e. two explicit songs under normal definitions, ten under iTunes' definition.

Gaga better find out what all this mess is about tbh...Not here for 3/4 of the album being "explicit" under ITunes terms of the word!

ARTPOP...Get ready for ARTPOP...Kidz Bop Version coming to ITunes 2013...fv9xH90.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Okay but can somebody explain to me why they put ARTPOP and not ARTPOP???? It's really pissing me off  :grr:

Sure they can write MANiCURE correct but not ARTPOP. It's the mothereffing name of the album!!!!

And why are all the songs like Aura (Explicit) Venus (Explicit) ...? There's already a little sign that tells it's explicit, no need to add it to the song title

Archived