Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Song by song: all ARTPOP composers revealed!

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

Didnt DJWS produce J&D?

AS THEYRE UPDATING THE REST OF ITUNES...MORE NAMES ARE APPEARING :) so there's now twista, too $hort and djws on Jewels n Drugs

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

I was certainly not expecting David Guetta on a Gaga song, but well, it's her album, so I respect her decision. He makes catchy tunes anyways, and I bet "Fashion!" will be a very light hearted, fun and glamorous dance pop tune, so I think he'll fit the track just fine.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Dylangaga

David Guetta on Fashion!, never saw that coming tbh ;)

& Gaga produced all of JND???

no as ITUNES UPDATES, ITS SHOWING MORE "COMPOSERS" ON THE TRACKS....djws, T.I, twista and too $hort are there

and CAN SOMEONE UPDATE THE OP IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE COMPOSERS ARE FINALLY FULLY UPDATED NOW ON ITUNES!!!!! :)

francescoxoxo

So do we know who produced VENUS yet? I thought DJWS just co-wrote it? I was positive that Gaga was the main/only producer for VENUS... is there another female name in the writing credits? 

Dominic

David Guetta? Well even though I dislike his generic music I trust Gaga has brought out something fresh in him.  :worship:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

no as ITUNES UPDATES, ITS SHOWING MORE "COMPOSERS" ON THE TRACKS....djws, T.I, twista and too $hort are there

and CAN SOMEONE UPDATE THE OP IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE COMPOSERS ARE FINALLY FULLY UPDATED NOW ON ITUNES!!!!! :)

Okay :D 

coquinaenigma

Just like DWUW doesn't sound like DJWS, I'm sure GaGa has the power on her album, she wouldn't let herself be upstaged. This probably won't sound like classic Guetta. 

Archived