Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY PREMIERE / ARTPOP Listening Party

adorno

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

i cant start a new topic but i found a snippet of the studio version of swine!!!

http://rnbxclusive.se/2013/10/lady-gaga-swine-studio-snippet/

Welcome to GGD

You can't start a new topic because you need 50 post. Also, we found the Swine snippet yesterday, but thanks for sharing it again.

Edited by Bloody hooker
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venus de Artpop

• elixt

• EthanPamyu

• Melech

HarryTheNight

her vocals on gypsy are so good omg it sounded perf im so happy, the reviews all get me really hyped again too! so here for venus s-xxx dreams guy MANiCURE donatella and fashion! not here for dope being just piano though.. anyway, im so excited! hurry up Nov 11!

Gypsy sounds AMAZING!! Was already one of my most anticipated, now the fact that the vocal melody is amazing AND Madeon is producing it <3<3<3 Can't wait!

How are there not more reviews?!?

wasnt gaga suppose to release a song today because shes in another country? or was swine her doing lol

she debuted Gypsy, that's what she meant.

brooklyngypsy

ugh getting so hyped by the reviewss omg

but i promised myself to not listen to anything to anything thats not a promo single or official. I even deleted Swinefest so I would be surprised.

Really fighting myself over listening to Gypsy x_x

Dylangaga

she debuted Gypsy, that's what she meant.

omg just forget i even said that comment FLOPME  :flop:

ugh getting so hyped by the reviewss omg

but i promised myself to not listen to anything to anything thats not a promo single or official. I even deleted Swinefest so I would be surprised.

Really fighting myself over listening to Gypsy x_x

sis, gaga wanted us to hear gypsy though and its so BEAUTIFUL

A REPUTABLE REVIEW

- Aura, vocals like in the lyrics video, the rest is exaclty the same as the demo version to me.

- Venus, ok so she was on the podest and everyone was going crazy so we were all excited but this is a typical big gaga song! It starts with the "Rocke No. 9" lyrics (or whatever she posted), it's quite midtempo at first (in a way like ARTPOP maybe hmm), but the chorus is fast and very catchy, I think it either had a great pre- or postchorus. The chorus was the "This could be love"-Lyrics. She sings also "Let me be your Venus". I know I loved it.

- G.U.Y., if the preview hyped you you will die when you hear the song. It has some weird intro something along "Welcome to....", kinda like in a plane. It has the typical Zedd music style, it had an amazing pre-chorus!! I wanna be the G. U. Y., I wanna be the G.U.Y., I wanna be the G.U.Y., .....and then something else lol. The last sentence is something different in the chorus but I forgot  I think something like "So let me ....". Honestly that song is BIG!

- Sexxx Dreams, similiar to the iTunes version but the beats are HARDER on the chorus (might have been just the base in the club though?), but from the second chorus everything changed! There were some adlibs to the Last night .... part. And it sounded great, I really didn't understand what she said though. Just some additional words. And the bridge was something totally different!! But they kept the "I can't believe I'm telling you this but I'm kinda drunk" part. Def. improvment, the chorus ain't that repetitive imo!

- Jewels N' Drugs, totally the same as iTunes.

- MANiCURE, the 2 mins lq leak is def the album version! The heal me part is only sung for the bridge! The chorus is much better now, you can listen to it on the leak. She sang something like "she can be saved, but not from man...." something like that. I really don't remember. But it's better. Oh I think the "heal me" part was after the breakdown where Lacee danced on the itunes, or was it before? Damn. Anyway the breakdown is I think twice as long and then the chorus comes back. I felt like it was a bit less rocky. We all jumped during the song it was amazing!

- Do What U Want, well nothing different

- ARTPOP, her vocals are softer as you heard in the preview. The Hee-Hee's are still in there after the first chorus and the song ends with "Free my mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop". The rest is same as iTunes.

- Swine, starts with the music that came after her I know I know piano part on Swinefest. There is no squeling at the end of the song, the beat is SICK!!!! But pretty much same as iTunes just generally harder!! Very good.

- Donatella, had a killer chorus, very good Zedd music, it had some amazing music breakdown. The chorus is exactly what you expect from an EMD track. I know I loved it but barely can remember it now.

- Fashion! .....she sang just before the chorus "I can rule the world, we can rule the world".....and something like "You're my love" + "Let me be your fashion!"...but it still is about Fashion, not a pure love song. The chorus was very uplifting, I know I dind't really care about the verses. The music during Chorus sounds quite Madeon, I guess that might have been David Guetta's part?

- Mary Jane Holland, I'm sorry to tell you but I barely remember it. Just like Venus, G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams flow so much together also Donatella, Fashion! and MJH flow very well but it's kinda hard to different them at first listen! I know she spelled something out before the chorus M . . ...three letters but it wasn't MJH. She also says "Let me be your Mary Jane Holland". I kinda expected it to be wilder, Donatella is harder imo. But it had typical Madeon music. It is a great track but wasn't memorable to me sorry.

- Dope, it's sung like I wanna be with you but I think she didn't keep any of the original lyrics. I know she sang something like "I need you more than you need me". Oh the end of the chours is "I nedd you more than dope". It's just piano but in the club it felt like it also had a bit of drum. Tbh it doesn't fit in the album at all and is a real downer. But it is a good song but you just have to feel like listening to it.

- Gypsy, great song, it starts slow, goes midtempo but the chorus is very fast actually, like a faster TEOG during the chorus. It's very uplifiting but still a bit melancholic. You heard the lyrics now. The I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy part was great on the track. The toniiiiiight toniiiiiight is where the fast upliffting music kicks in. Also the city name calling was good on the track, it kinda felt natural. In the CD version she didn't sing the german part she sang on the piano. Very great track and def single material.

- Applause, that was SO different, I was shocked!!!! .....jk, same as single version but it was good to close the album. I understand why she used it. But somehow it doesn't fit on the album for me. It's like an outsider a little bit.

The album flows very well. No song sounded out of place really (except Dope and Applause imo). Aura is a great opener. Venus, G.U.Y. + Sexxx Dreams flow SO well they are all amazing and single worthy.

Do What U Want + ARTPOP flow very well together too.

Just like Donatella, Fashion! + Mary Jane Holland fit very well together allthough for me they didn't stand appart too much! Don't freak out though, we were all getting tired cause of the dancing and it was going towards the end lol. They are all great tracks though.

I think there will def. be some monsters that will prefer songs 2-4 (the midtempo catchy tracks) vs songs 10-12 (the EDM influenced songs)

There is no bad song imo. Like not at all. I don't think I will skip any track. It's a great album! Overall it's more mid-tempo than you might have expected/hoped for. But songs like Swine, Donatella, Fashion! and MJH are def EDM influenced.

Is it her best album? As of now I can't tell I can just say I really REALLY loved it!

Please when you listen to it start from begining to end. It's really a piece of work as one and it all flows very well. You can feel she put lots of work into it.

These are my first thoughts

Is the swine leaked version the same as album? Thanks for your review

Dylangaga

Is the swine leaked version the same as album? Thanks for your review

yeah but its shorter...I would assume the intro and ending arent that long   :)

Edited by dtook91