Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' album stream coming up this week

Americano

Featured Posts

PrinceDieHigh

I actually dk if i will listen to the stream. i loved buying the btw album and listening for the first time in my car. it was an experience n i wanna do it again :) of course i will download all promo singles tho! :)

this. i want the experience again. especially because the app will make it even better but definitely getting the promo singles.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• dope411

• RAMROD

• Dylangaga

PoshLife

Every artist these days is doing it so it's not like it puts her at a disadvantage. Still... I don't know how to articulate this but I just know that once I hear it in the stream, I'll download it illegally the first chance I get because I'll want to be able to put it on my iPod and listen all the time. Of course I'll pay for it once it's officially released, but it kinda makes me feel weird, like the surprise is ruined... does anyone else get this way? :laughga:

Obviously I'm still going to listen to it, though :spin:

lodylody

Every artist these days is doing it so it's not like it puts her at a disadvantage. Still... I don't know how to articulate this but I just know that once I hear it in the stream, I'll download it illegally the first chance I get because I'll want to be able to put it on my iPod and listen all the time. Of course I'll pay for it once it's officially released, but it kinda makes me feel weird, like the surprise is ruined... does anyone else get this way? :laughga:

:trootea: PREACH SISTA

GUYS OMFG WE'RE GETTING IT IN ALMOST 15 DAYS

:worship:

We've come so far.  :cryga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonsterOfSpain

Yes, it kinda ruins the whole 11.11 thing but idc, I wanna listen to it! :excited2:

RAMROD

So here it is:

Next Monday we will get DWUW

and on Friday, Venus.

Then another promo songs for next two weeks after that.

And we will get Dope after streaming the album.on Nov 4th!!

The rest come with ARTPOP download!! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife

Yes, it kinda ruins the whole 11.11 thing but idc, I wanna listen to it! :excited2:

Yeah that's how I feel, like I will NEVER say no to new Gaga music, but it's not how I was expecting to experience the album so I feel a little 'off' about it. But getting Gaga music early is never a bad thing! :P

MonsterOfSpain

Does this mean we'll get to listen to EVERY.SINGLE.SONG? :excited2:

The answer is YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS