💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK GOES GAGA: ARTPOP special edition (foil + DVD) & a HUGE Contest

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Finally something for the UK to enjoy! Pre-ordered mine just now, can't wait to watch the Swinefest performance on my HD TV with surround sound on  :nooo:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyIceCream

Is this DVD gonna be region encoded for the UK/Europe??? I cant decide whether or not to order..I will be so pissed if I get a DVD that doesnt even play in my DVD player.. :fail:

DirtyIceCream

So I cancelled my U.S. Amazon order and got the U.K. one!! Turns out I'm only playing an extra 7 dollars for the DVD when I did the currency conversion. It costs 17 something on U.S. Amazon and the DVD version from the UK store was about 24 dollars. Both have the foil cover also :party:  I asked them about the DVD; whether or not it would work on my DVD player and she basically said that it doesnt mention anything about being region specific and if I have a problem playing it I can just contact them. :cry: So..still have no clue if my DVD is gonna work or not but I'm praying.

I'll probably pre-order from here. The only thing bothering me is this: I pre-ordered Born This Way from HMV and it was delivered on the morning of its release, which was great. If I pre-order ARTPOP from Amazon, will it be likely that it'll arrive on release day even without selecting the 'Release Day Delivery' option (I don't really want to have to pay £6 extra to ensure it does if it probably will anyway)? Slightly afraid if I don't, it'll arrive like 5 days late.Has anyone in the U.K. pre-ordered CDs from Amazon before who can help? :)

Over 21! What is this ****ery?! And this Art rave better actually be a rave :crossed:  With rave music or her songs remixed for a rave

I'll probably pre-order from here. The only thing bothering me is this: I pre-ordered Born This Way from HMV and it was delivered on the morning of its release, which was great. If I pre-order ARTPOP from Amazon, will it be likely that it'll arrive on release day even without selecting the 'Release Day Delivery' option (I don't really want to have to pay £6 extra to ensure it does if it probably will anyway)? Slightly afraid if I don't, it'll arrive like 5 days late.Has anyone in the U.K. pre-ordered CDs from Amazon before who can help? :)

When I ordered Born this way it came two days late but I may have used the free delivery that time

Queen Gloria

For anyone in the US, why would you order this? The DVD will be probably be PAL, not NTSC.

For anyone in the US, why would you order this? The DVD will be probably be PAL, not NTSC.

Only reason I'm not ordering.

DirtyIceCream

It only costs 7 dollars more than the American version

Amazon said theres nothing saying it will be region specific

Amazon said if it doesn't work I can return it with no problem

It has the foil cover also

All the cds I own that come with DVDs have no region encoding..Its usally done when they are trying to control the release of a film in specific areas..iTunes festival was free worldwide..wouldn't really make sense to make it region specific

Soo basically I'm not tripping off 7 wasted dollars in the long run. lmao :P

Archived