💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Promo Single #1 DWUW (10/21) / Official VENUS (10/27) / #2 DOPE (11/4)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Is Venus a single or a promo single? I think Dope is the #2 promo single. I'm not really sure about Dope, but we'll see.

they all charted but whatever

They charted really high, and they promoted it. TEOG was the song that was liked the most by the GP from BTW.

I just can't believe that after more then 2 years the wait is finally over! 11/11 ♥  :worship2:  :excited:

💎

How is it rushed tho? She may have planned this for months.

Everything at once is rushed for me. Doesn't matter when she planned that.

DriverMonster

I think she's confusing people. There should have been a separation between the actual singles and promo singles. I guess it will feel more real once the video comes out and radio airplay.

Venus is an actual single though, as long as you make that clear that it's not one of the promo singles.

Wet Fire

LOL I was thinking we'll get Venus and an other song(the promo single) on 27th. :toofloppy:

Yay Dope is coming on 4th Nov. :party:

Is Venus a single or a promo single? I think Dope is the #2 promo single. I'm not really sure about Dope, but we'll see.

Venus is the 2nd official single (after Applause) as well as the 2nd promotional single(after DWUW) according to the OP.

2nd single=#2 of the 3 promotional singles.

SoldierDown

So if the 25th is just the Venus preview and the official release is the 27th why does she keep saying it's out on the 25th in the radio interviews? 

Excited either way!!  :excited2:

they all charted but whatever

Not to mention The Edge of Glory did so well that it was rush-released as the third single but yeah, it didn't work. Lol

That Greg guy in the interview is so ****ing annoying :toofloppy:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived