💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" Single & Music Video Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

where is that in the song? Can you give the minutes/seconds? I can't seem to find it...

It's on like, the final two "looooooovee"s

You gotta listen closely

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• TimisaMonster

• Venus de Artpop

• Bebe

Well this single is having an impact, my friends all watched xfactor, said how shocking it was and now won't stop singing the chorus and particularly the 'don't you know my ass is famous' part even though they've not liked any of gagas work before now. We need the Venus video soon!

AquaFire Witch

GAGA's lyrical play has not changed one bit and I am so happy about that. There are a million artists to listen to with songs nicely packaged with a bow around them.

The fact that GAGA is brave to take her trippiest songs and choose them for her lead singles just makes me smile. It's always a fun experience listening to her. So VENUS yes I can't stop listening to it!

disneyhigh

this song is like bad romance. at first it sounds off and disjointed but if you keep listening you'll love it because its catchy as **** and just so fun!

disneyhigh

It's so weird and insanely different, I love it more with every listen!

However, I do agree with the single change. I don't the the GP is going to be as excited about Venus.

(I could be wrong, we'll just have to see!)

i wish interscope could release it without using her name...no offense but people have a lot of PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS about Gaga. 

People need to just listen! its my favorite..amazing. I honestly feel the GP will embrace this unexpectedly (a la bad romance)..its so catchy!

disneyhigh

I am so ****ing in love with this song. This should have been the single; the reason Bad Romance did so well is because it was weird for a pop song back then. It was dark, creepy, almost gothic. I think Gaga needs to stop releasing generic songs to appeal to the GP because, in truth, I feel like they enjoy Gaga the most when she's weird and alien to everything else.

This is my favourite 'single' since Born This Way. I just wish it was official. 

The only thing I would change is the second verse, particularly the first line; it should have been sung in the same rhythm and tune as the first verse. 

at this point I think shes just not sure of herself, and who could blame her. Her fame has declined somewhat but she needs to realize the QUEEN she is. this song is amazing. I think shes just waiting for people to actually LISTEN and notice and it will become a single.

ots the best song ever!. PEOPLE ARE GONNA NOTICE. MARK MY WORDS. this is like pop gold all over again.

disneyhigh

The only reason I'm not giving this a full 10 is the disjointed transition from the first verse to the pre-chorus. The rest of the song is absolutely perfect, and the chorus is legendary.

thats the thing...the song is made to be disjointed like that as if you're traveling from earth to a "new dimension". 

I just edited my vote, from 5 to 7 haha. It has grown in me so much, I hope it will more too, I mean it's a very fun song haha