Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is #01 on Amazon!

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Desperado
I meant like...how the first copies would be distributed
oh i get it, they send it to your house i think, im not so sure and i dont know if they ship it to other countries, can someone tell me :)?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think the foil editions did hype ppl up, but who said those 500,000 would go to the pre-orders first? I feel she would disperse them pretty equally among pre-orders, stores, and maybe save a few for special events (i.e., artRAVE).

So everyone globally is supposed to order it from amazon? I mean the CD file format is different from America to Europe right?

Not sure how this works, I need one for Europe :(

TheOriginalOne

WAIT! Does this mean we HAVE to preorder it in order to have a chance at the foil? Someone please ANSWER ME! I NEED TO KNOW!

AgusPop

I want that ARTPOP cover!! :nooo:

WAIT! Does this mean we HAVE to preorder it in order to have a chance at the foil? Someone please ANSWER ME! I NEED TO KNOW!

Yes, you will have more chances

mr.peter

No one really has the answer. Just taking a chance and hoping for the best

Gagaloo911

I preordered on Amazon today in hopes of getting the foil version. Want even going to pre-order just was going to head to store on release date. I want the foil version tho :hor:

Didn't do 2 day shipping tho, I can wait. Besides, Amazon allows you to download album digitally as well on release date so I'll still get it in release date

How do you know if it is the foil copy that you order?  Amazon doesn't say that I can see?   Thank you.

Damn Gaga.

Thats what I thought when she did the 4 covers for V magazine. Dame you make your fans happy but sad at the same time Gaga.

TheOriginalOne

I want that ARTPOP cover!! :nooo:

Yes, you will have more chances

No one really has the answer. Just taking a chance and hoping for the best

Well then I better go and buy an Amazon gift card. (Am I the only one that only feels comfortable buying stuff online with gift cards and prepaid cards?)

Ugh, I just wish Amazon would change ARTPOP to ARTPOP!!!

Archived