💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" confirmed as the second single, released worldwide on 10/27

Alchemist

Featured Posts

Guys the snippet of Venus is most likely real.

The same user on soundcloud posted one month ago a snippet of the final version of Aura (the new one on youtube)

what snippet? Please spill 

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• melodichard

• Ammuffin

• Ricochetmatt

DriverMonster

I'm very excited about Venus!! I'm about to add you to my friends on here so we can make a bet about Aura. I'm not psychic but I would bet that there's a 0.005% chance that it will be an actual single :)

Aura is almost undoubtedly going to be released as a single at some point but I think strategically they are playing it smart. The era is still very fresh and alive and Aura has already been heard by ALOT of people including the Machete Kills promo so releasing it now would kind of kill the fresh buzz around the song compared to releasing it later once the album is out and all songs are available. Plus, the fact that its most likely the Papa-tele continuation will restore any slump in the Eras longevity. Id expect it 4th or 5th.

On topic though, I am pretty pumped to hear Venus, the discoball reference is hopefully a hint towards the sound. She has had some awesome songs with that slight disco influence. Cant wait.

God, I actually think Venus may outperform Katy's new single. God let this be real. We need our #saviour this era. #TAKEMETOYOUR#1VENUS