💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gloria Trevi praises Gaga

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Before some of you prove how ignorant they like to look like again, she's a Mexican singer. Need more info, google her.

0gDBbud.jpg

Text in Spanish:

“Me gusta tener libertad y dar libertad y no decir: ‘Yo ya lo había hecho antes’. Esas cosas para mí las veo como divertidas. Digo: ‘Son mis hijitas’, yo ya recorrí ese camino. Me gusta luego ver cosas como lo que está haciendo Lady Gaga y saber que es muy lindo lo que hace, pero la gente cree que porque haces locuras y llamas la atención ya triunfaste y no es tan fácil. Hay que tener talento aparte de la locura para que cuando te volteen a ver digan: ‘wow’â€, señaló.

Translation from Google:

I like then see things for what they are doing and know that Lady Gaga is very cute what she does, but people think that because you do crazy things and call attention already triumphed and not so easy. You have to have talent apart from the madness so that turns heads when you say 'wow' "

Source

Do you even speak Spanish? :smh:

I think the question is do YOU speak Spanish if you resorted to using google translate. :toofloppy:

Bambino

I think the question is do YOU speak Spanish if you resorted to using google translate. :toofloppy:

Yeah I do. But I used Google whatsoever :shrug:

Archived