đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: RuPaul and Gaga Post Pics Together (10/10)

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she injected her lips again? :ohno:

Like every time she's in LA... Where have you been? It's been over a year since she has her lips done   And btw I guess she's going to promote the album soon, so she wants to look good :party:

MelbHawker

who is rupaul?

I hope you're joking, but if you're not..

http://youtu.be/4CtRneKv3F0

isbwsZHH80DEB.gif

I actually do not who that is lol   He isn't well known in Australia I don't think.. unless I completely missed the boat.

CapeCodMonster

Life would be grand if Gaga and Ru did a duet, or I if she goes on RPDR. Maybe both will happen :) :) :)

Willy Wonka

I actually do not who that is lol   He isn't well known in Australia I don't think.. unless I completely missed the boat.

He's probably the most famous drag queen ever.

He had a hit song in the 90's and remained culturally relevant for a while.

Now he hosts a drag queen competition show and is basically just regarded as a legend.

MelbHawker

He's probably the most famous drag queen ever.

He had a hit song in the 90's and remained culturally relevant for a while.

Now he hosts a drag queen competition show and is basically just regarded as a legend.

Oh.. I'm uneducated! lol

Loving this look so much. Gaga with her big blowjob lips looking like a queen, keep it up gurl! :worship:

Doubt its a RuPaul collab, probably music vid prep, fashion ideas, or the whole Gaga judge on Ru's show thing :excited2:

Alien Tulip

Like every time she's in LA... Where have you been? It's been over a year since she has her lips done   And btw I guess she's going to promote the album soon, so she wants to look good :party:

Her lips were back to normal during applause single campaign

Ru needs to have Gaga as a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race. It is one of the most amazing shows on TV but it's on a less well known network, LOGO. The show doesn't get the kudos it deserves. Seriously this is Emmy-award winning stuff.

Though I'd be happy for ANY Ru-Gaga collab! Two of my most favorite people in the world.

Archived