đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ZEDD: 'Aura' Is One Of The Most Unique Electronic Songs Ever

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, those are big words considering things like Kraftwerk, Homogenic, Low, ...Endtroducing, Discovery and Since I Left You exist.

If you don't get one of those albums/artists, I HIGHLY suggest looking them up.

I think he meant out of music today. I doubt he was suggesting it was THE most unique electronic song ever.

Lion Heart

:tea:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I obviously, I would love for it to be a single, but there's so many great songs on the album. She will make the right decision. I think 'Aura' is one of the most interesting and unique electronic songs ever, honestly. It's so crossing over to, you know, there's so many guitars and it's like an oriental vibe. And there's a hard electronic drop and kind of a minimal drop in the end. I don't how to describe it, it's kind of cool."

"I'm stoked for it to come out and for everybody to hear it. It's been working for a while, so it feels good when it's finally out there. I don't know how many she will end up picking. We've worked on a couple and she, obviously, has the final call and, you know, in this world these things can change any minute. You know, last minute changes always happen, so whatever she will decide to do."

I think he meant out of music today. I doubt he was suggesting it was THE most unique electronic song ever.

Even so, Burial, Darkside, Flying Lotus, Grimes and more.

However, in terms of just mainstream music, this is damn well exciting then! Ahhhhhhh!

DONUTELLA

I take it you know those. :clap: Badass!

If Gaga ever wanted to make something similar to Electric Cafe or Computer World, I would DIEEE

Jester

Dat homophobic asshole don't deserve a single tbh, I'm here for Madeon

tumblr_inline_mry8egph3k1qz4rgp.gif

wut

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived