GGD's Radio Requesting/Watching Database

TEANUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Its better 100000 times :awkney:

Xtina over the top vocals and growling is a big turn off, plus you can't hear gaga properly on the second chorus.

R.Kelly and Gaga's voice blend perfectly.. this remix was a mess and that's my honest opinion. 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I wish my radio would do this too.. I hate hearing the R Kelly version all over the radio. Glad that it's doing well on radio either way, though! :party:

Paper Gangsta

Xtina over the top vocals and growling is a big turn off, plus you can't hear gaga properly on the second chorus.

R.Kelly and Gaga's voice blend perfectly.. this remix was a mess and that's my honest opinion. 

I just can't stand his voice, i always skipped his part untill we got xtina version. Also his verse kinda ruined concept of the song (about **** you critics), and made id kinda s-xual

chrismugler

The video may feature someone else besides Gaga & R. Kelly..... I think Radio is playing both versions but the Xtina Version it's less controversial than R. Kelly's. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived