Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

what's funny is its a lie. They clearly don't avoid commercialization of their music "like Britney or Gaga" because they literally aren't avoiding it. They're doing the opposite and exploiting it to get attention. Hipster Idiots.

why doesn't she just write her own music?  i like aura but i thought gaga was above picking a song and singing over it like a kid in a sweet shop.  she's even said as much of herself, i don't understand why she did this.  i'm kind of glad they criticised her, hopefully it'll put her off from pulling a stunt like that again.  it's disappointing to me as a fan of her work.

Edited by garnite

The level of professionalism in them is non-existent. I hope this is some kind of lie a tabloid would pull to bring down Gaga. This is too much.

VforVendetta

The funniest thing is that they though that the original was more artistic that Aura when it was just an instrumental. Of course you can call a sound artistic because everyone can imagine it differently. But the question is who truly dares to give that sound shape and personality. Gaga did it and they criticized her for that but they would never dare to do that. They are hiding behind their hipster illusion.

Edited by VforVendetta

What a bunch of egocentric assholes. They should be honored that someone like Gaga wants to put them on ARTPOP.

we avoid commercialization and doing cheap things such as Britney or Gaga

:messga:

accept moneyzzz from Gaga and gives her the song.

They can't make up their minds, can they? I'm so happy EDM is such a faceless kind of music, a lot of these DJ are such d!cks.

Edited by JEANBO

I was wondering about this for a long time! 
Even if they could have been maybe less rude, I like the fact they're totally honest with it!

GagaMyBlood95

They are being really rude and acting like they're the biggest musicians of ALL TIME...

"We don't know anything about pop hits" - they why do you even COMMENT ?! Agh...

glockenpop

Well they AGREED to it? So why should they sit there complaining like they're better than these commercial pop stars they seem to dislike? Too late they're part of it now.