💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's egocentrism is turning me off and making her "flop"

Swine

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

but she's made some "generic pop tunes" lately, hasn't she?   and seems she's ok with it... anyway. Who really cares? It's all up to her what she does, I see no point of discussing her "fading" 1000 times per day.

yeah thats what i mean, shes been writing just mindless fun pop tunes all because of fans like this, like fans who make threads that shes become self centered, or that shes fading, or that they want her to slay again, all those generic tunes shes been making for an album that was suppose to be called ARTPOP, because she wanted to plese you guys. 

months ago, people where cringing at the idea of anything being dark or controversial, but now that its worked for a new comer with a good girl image to shed, everyones pulling at straws at ways gaga can reclaim her spot as top provacateur. 

im not the one discussing her fading, at all, its everyone else whose creating this false aura of decay that is not even there right now. when everyone gets a ****ing grip and starts caring about whats important, then ill stop having to defend her. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swine

• Vernier

• Lips de Jolie

• aaronyoji

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all these threads today?  :laughga:

I'm starting to find it hilarious. Even if I agree with some of the points in all these negative threads today, I just find it hilarious how desperate we seem to be today :sweat:  

dontbesweet

Sometimes you have to take Gaga off of this pedestal you all have her on and really look at stuff in depth.

I feel like some of you guys are so in awe of Gaga and she means SO much to you that you're in denial about stuff like this.

Jeff Kunst

If it's not 'edible' for the general public Gaga won't be staying around for too much longer. She has to have some form of mass-appeal.

You know there are lots of musicians who are able to make a living and have their own measure of success without being the most popular celebrities or big stars, right? Maybe most current pop stars couldn't make the transition, but I'm pretty sure even if Gaga fell completely out of the spotlight she would stay around, just on a smaller scale. And that could even give her more creative freedom.

Why can't you just criticize her songs or video?

Why an elaborate speculative theory impuning her as egoistic and telling her how to manage the Haus?

LetsGetHigh

By the way, you do realize Gaga herself said the exact words: "Interscope owns me." right? :rip:

Edited by LetsGetHigh

QueenMortuana

Shes famous. We're all flaunting over her. She's successful. She can do whatever she wants. And that's that.

AlienFugitive

I agree that she may be stubborn sometimes with her ideas, but I don't think she's egocentric. Maybe people are intimidated by her. :rip:

dontbesweet

You know there are lots of musicians who are able to make a living and have their own measure of success without being the most popular celebrities or big stars, right? Maybe most current pop stars couldn't make the transition, but I'm pretty sure even if Gaga fell completely out of the spotlight she would stay around, just on a smaller scale. And that could even give her more creative freedom.

I'm not saying she'd fall of the Earth if she didn't sell X copies of ARTPOP.

But I'm saying, it's obviously more fun for fans to have Gaga as the 'biggest popstar in the world' - without massive sales, there won't be massive tours, there won't be massive budgets for music videos etc.

aaronyoji

So do you think the videos from The Fame Monster Era we're all in the same level as "whatever soulless garbage other pop stars are peddling"?

the same team that made those videos and made all that happen are the same people that are making her videos and projects now. she writes the prescriptions to her music videos and work, not some industry big shot. 

I know you are just sharing your thoughts. But Gaga really loves art. That is what she wants to do and that is what she will continue doing even if many people don't like it. Gaga will continue to take risks even if she flops because that is just who she is. You can't change her.

I love the video and I really like the VMA performance.

I am talking about Gaga BTW-ARTPOP era so far. If you read what I put properly, you'll see I'm not bashing Gaga, just sharing my thoughts on how her material has declined in recent years because of this 'oh I'm so ART' attitude she has.