đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause #9 on Billboard Hot 100

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Some songs such The Fox are increasing with their incredibly high streaming points, that's most likely the reason. Her position in iTunes also may say that Applause is steady at first glance, but the actual digital sales are decreasing, but the same goes for the majority of the top 10 anyway. 

She's increasing + steadying, but there are a swarm of new releases and album releasing supporting singles above her. So she's steady but people are jumping above her.

Okay i think im starting how this whole chart positioning thing works now. Still though for all these new releases, id say Applause was the little song that could, lol lasted pretty long for all the slaying that happened these past weeks :omgexcited:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

I swear I never understand when people make these boards, because when I go to Billboard the info is ALWAYS, without fail different from what's posted. She is number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 when I look on the page; I can even screencap it if you don't believe me. I also don't see The Fox in the top 10? I'm so confused. Is THIS not the right website?

Edit: And Lorde is not number 1, which everyone is saying she is. Is the Billboard website on a serious time delay for some servers..?

I swear I never understand when people make these boards, because when I go to Billboard the info is ALWAYS, without fail different from what's posted. She is number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 when I look on the page; I can even screencap it if you don't believe me. I also don't see The Fox in the top 10? I'm so confused. Is THIS not the right website?

Edit: And Lorde is not number 1, which everyone is saying she is. Is the Billboard website on a serious time delay for some servers..?

The article about the new Top 10 comes out on Wednesday. We get various tidbits even earlier. 

Then, everything on Billboard charts unpdates Thursday morning.

Here's the article which announced the new top 10 of the HOT 100 for this week. Billboard publishes this top 10 preview a day before they'd publish the entire HOT 100 chart. 

What does The Fox say?

eighta-eighta-eighta-eight.

Gaga & The Fox are Top 10, while Eminem, JT, and Britney aren't

The Fame

The article about the new Top 10 comes out on Wednesday. We get various tidbits even earlier. 

Then, everything on Billboard charts unpdates Thursday morning.

omg THANK YOU! This is really helpful. :party:

Here's the article which announced the new top 10 of the HOT 100 for this week. Billboard publishes this top 10 preview a day before they'd publish the entire HOT 100 chart. 

Thank you to you as well! This helps me understand where everyone's numbers are coming from. I guess I'm so used to the major changeover for the music market (and other markets) being on Tuesday, that I assumed Billboard went from that as well.

RabbitHeart

The decay.

She needs promo asap  partially because it'd help sales, mostly because I just want a performance to look forward to.

You're upset about her being in the top 10 for 7 weeks? Holy **** to the exhaler's we must look so spoilt!

She'l rise to 7 next week I bet, radio is really helping the song, plus it's 6 on itunes.

Born To Slay

Birch really needs to promote! Come on! You have a new movie and single out! Stop being lazy!

Born To Slay

You're upset about her being in the top 10 for 7 weeks? Holy **** to the exhaler's we must look so spoilt!

She'l rise to 7 next week I bet, radio is really helping the song, plus it's 6 on itunes.

Believe me they hate our guts, I'm on there and they hate Gaga so much. But there disappointed with Work Bitch performance but its about to pass Applause so....

Archived