Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

German Monsters! Lady Gaga premiers ARTPOP in Berlin on the 24.10!

Viperous

Featured Posts

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

WOOHOO. WE'RE GETTIN THOSE LEAKS SO EARLY :omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

Alright time for the Q&A!

fans: "Whens the tour coming YASSS gaga YAASS"

gaga: "I dont speak German but I can if you like, next plz  :derpga: "

Still a stupid idea. Of course some idiots are gonna record it and upload it on youtube. 

Someone will be bound to record it!

Nah. Born This Way had two listening parties: one in Paris and one in London. The guests had their cellphones taken at the doors and were searched for recording technology too, if I remember correctly. I also seem to remember that at least the one in Paris was very intimate... Just a bunch of people sat in a circle with Gaga, whilst she spoke about the record as it played. It'd be hard to record discretely.

And, more importantly... We as a fanbase are too selfish to share something like that with anyone else. :hor:

Levine

France for BTW, Germany for ARTPOP. 

Still a stupid idea. Of course some idiots are gonna record it and upload it on youtube. 

They didn't with BTW  :wtf:  stop it already

Bellatrix

Nah. Born This Way had two listening parties: one in Paris and one in London. The guests had their cellphones taken at the doors and were searched for recording technology too, if I remember correctly. I also seem to remember that at least the one in Paris was very intimate... Just a bunch of people sat in a circle with Gaga, whilst she spoke about the record as it played. It'd be hard to record discretely.

And, more importantly... We as a fanbase are too selfish to share something like that with anyone else. :hor:

I really hope they will do something similar this time too. 

Levine

The french one was great because fans gave us unbiased opinions... I remember the majority bashed Bad Kids 

Bellatrix

France for BTW, Germany for ARTPOP. 

They didn't with BTW  :wtf:  stop it already

Good! I wasn't here back then so I didn't even know there was a listening party like this in France.

The french one was great because fans gave us unbiased opinions... I remember the majority bashed Bad Kids 

LMAO I remember that hot mess of a thread where people were just searching Twitter, trying to find people who'd been at the party, then spamming them. "WHAT DOES X SOUND LIKE???" "GIVE US LYRICS!!!!!!!" The funny thing is, I remember most of the fans being USELESS. Like they could hardly remember anything about the songs and everyone got pressed.

chiuga

i like reading descriptions of song premiere so i can't wait! sometimes i find it even more interesting than actually listening to an album for the first time lol

NotAlice

Can we buy tickets for this? I may come to Berlin since I don't need passport now :hor:

No u only can win tickets on german ampya :/

AyaKara

THIS IS SO AWESOME THAT MEANS THAT A FEW FANS ARE GOING TO KNOW THE ALBUM BEFORE US JUST LIKE THE FANS THAT HEARD BTW IN FRANCE

Archived