đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP has sold 550.000 pre-orders on iTunes

PedjaB

Featured Posts

Lips de Jolie

Gaga isn't flopping bi**h!

Whether she's flopping or not doesn't matter! Making threads with inaccurate info is not a good look. Anyhow, is that you in your avatar? Send me pics if you're over 18!

2.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Yeah, this is not sales. There's no way in hell Gaga sold that much worldwide. She probably hasn't even sold 100k worldwide yet. lol. 

I can't at some of you thinking 550k is bad  If she sold that much by now we would never have to worry about her chart success ever again. 

Whether she's flopping or not doesn't matter! Making threads with inaccurate info is not a good look. Anyhow, is that you in your avatar? Send me pics if you're over 18!

2.gif

speaking of not a good look....  :awkney:

Wait... there's something wrong

According to this:

42 Lady GaGa - Born This Way 317 1(11) 2,461,038 259
43 Mumford & Sons - Babel 424 1(4) 2,457,397 2,314
44 Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster 421 4 2,430,129 814

:huh:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Guys, Katy and Miley all remained within the Top 50 for the 3-4 weeks that they had pre-orders up, I get that they released promo singles but shes #108. I just don't get why with a little over a month left to go for the album there's no type of hype, or promo single, or anything....108 is pretty bad but I guess decent for only having Applause out. She did, however, perform half the album at iTunes, I was really hoping that would help pull in more sales, but it barely moved after the performance on the 1st. Maybe if the EP is released from the festival and more people listen/buy it, it will increase album sales??? I'm really not a fan of pre-orders, tbh. Especially when you don't know a thing about the album...

pie-kun

Those aren't sales.

She did, however, perform half the album at iTunes, I was really hoping that would help pull in more sales, but it barely moved after the performance on the 1st.

Not true, it made significant increases WW.

However, it's been a month since then and there's been no promo single/2nd single since then, so I don't know why people are so shocked that a pre-order with only one song available is low on iTunes. ARTPOP and PRISM were charting almost the exact same (they were frequently just one place ahead of one another) before Katy started her promo singles.

ARTPOP still has 6 weeks until it's released, just relax.

Gaga goes on here for links... Close this thread before she shares it like when a monster said she went number 1... :derpga:

:

Gaga goes on here for links... Close this thread before she shares it like when a monster said she went number 1... :derpga:

:lmao:

HarryTheNight

What the **** are points

This! Everyones like These are only points but yet no ones cares to explain what points are

Archived