Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question about Hot 100 + Remix sales

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

As we know, Gaga announced the release of APPLAUSE THE REMIX EP being released Oct 1st which is a perfect time. The song is continuing to grow and has just risen to #5 on the iTunes chart, and remains in top 10 if the Hot 100. Do the purchases of the Applause remixes on the EP count towards the single itself? If so Applause could remain in the Top 10 of the Hot 100 the whole months of October before the 2nd single is released!!! In the US, I think the Kia commercial is really helping as it is literally on every 5 minutes on ESPN!

Yes, they count towards single sales, but only if you buy each remix individually, and not the remix album as one, whole purchase.

Yes, they count towards single sales, but only if you buy each remix individually, and not the remix album as one, whole purchase.

Yup, don't buy the album. Buy one or more separately.

ย 

ย 

Yup, don't buy the album. Buy one or more separately.

ย 

Better spread this prior to release then.

Better spread this prior to release then.

ย 

I wish I knew how. I wish Interscope or even GaGa would tweet about this and post it on Facebook. If fans do this in mass numbers, it could really do wonders for Applause.

I wish I knew how. I wish Interscope or even GaGa would tweet about this and post it on Facebook. If fans do this in mass numbers, it could really do wonders for Applause.

ย 

Bill Werde would be all over it lol

ย 

We just have to make sure that in the days leading up to Oct 1st that we spread it as much as we can, someone should make a thread in Thoughts/News the day before, post status updates, tweet/FB it if you have other monsters on those sites, tell your friends etc. It's the difference between getting one sale out of every fan and five (or however many mixes are on the EP). This could be really good if all fans know this.

Can a mod modify and pin this thread? Fans visiting should know about this...

ย 

ย 

can gagadaily tweets to all followers about this?

buy remixes individually

ย 

Yes I think they should too

Those songs shouldn't be on and ep but rather all as singles. ;) so no confusion for everybody! ;)

โ€œThe scars on my mind are on Replayโ€

Archived