ArtRave (uncut)

iTunes Festival (uncut)

Dope (YouTube Live)

Applause (VMAs)

DWUW (The Voice)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also cut versions of SXSW, iTunes Festival...

in the alejandro video the audio is out of sync, is this a problem with the file or do you think a problem with my download? I could try re-downloading it if you think that'll fix it?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

in the alejandro video the audio is out of sink, is this a problem with the file or do you think a problem with my download? I could try re-downloading it if you think that'll fix it?

The same happened to me, that's the only video out of sync :(

dy2light

in the alejandro video the audio is out of sink, is this a problem with the file or do you think a problem with my download? I could try re-downloading it if you think that'll fix it?

The same happened to me, that's the only video out of sync :(

I'll investigate and return an update shortly...

Thank you so much for doing this!!!!! You're amazing  :hug:

Thanks!

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Interlude

Okay so these aren't VEVO but would anyone know where I could DL these in HD:

ArtRave (uncut)

iTunes Festival (uncut)

Dope (YouTube Live)

Applause (VMAs)

DWUW (The Voice)

http://www.lgvideos176.blogspot.com

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

dy2light

Thank you so much for doing this!!!!! You're amazing  :hug:

Thanks!

Something went odd with the video for some reason, so I redownloaded it from VEVO.com and basically resynced it. The file's been replaced with one that actually works.

Any problems with the Alejandro video at this point are due to lack of proper functionality of the player trying to play it.

Something went odd with the video for some reason, so I redownloaded it from VEVO.com and basically resynced it. The file's been replaced with one that actually works.

Any problems with the Alejandro video at this point are due to lack of proper functionality of the player trying to play it.

Thank you!! :hug:

Ok, thank you so much ;)

dy2light

could you download G.U.Y. MV with updated credits please?  :worship2:

I didn't know that it was updated to have a cleaner credits sequence!! I'll upload very soon :)

MEDONER

I didn't know that it was updated to have a cleaner credits sequence!! I'll upload very soon :)

thank you so much  :hug:

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived