💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

DL: Gaga's Music Videos, Highest Quality from VEVO.com

dy2light

Featured Posts

UPDATE: Gaga's latest performances on SNL have been added! (Gypsy and Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly) Check the folder titled OTHER.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE: Gaga's latest performances on SNL have been added! (Gypsy and Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly) Check the folder titled OTHER.

Thank you so much! Sometimes it's hard to find the performances in the highest quality! 

Kim Kardashian

Can you add the AMAs performance in 1080p? :excited2:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Can you add the AMAs performance in 1080p? :excited2:

Once the video is actually being streamed from VEVO's servers (as opposed to just YouTube's) (this should happen within 24 hours), I will do that :)

Kim Kardashian

Once the video is actually being streamed from VEVO's servers (as opposed to just YouTube's) (this should happen within 24 hours), I will do that :)

Okay thanks! Don't forget to quote me. :)

By the way you have 666 posts.

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Okay thanks! Don't forget to quote me. :)

By the way you have 666 posts.

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

well this is going to be the deal breaker, isn't it? 667 just ain't Satan's style  :ohwell: I know from personal experience  :lolgaga:

P.S. check my MEGA folder now, it's up <3 (in the subfolder titled OTHER)

Kim Kardashian

check my MEGA folder now, it's up <3 (in the subfolder titled OTHER)

Yasss D.Y! YAASSS! :worship:

why did the BDR MV has a cut at the beginning? 

I have the full uncut video in HQ and maybe u too...why  not fix that?  :hug:

7-0-08_Meeno_005.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

why did the BDR MV has a cut at the beginning? 

I have the full uncut video in HQ and maybe u too...why  not fix that?  :hug:

7-0-08_Meeno_005.jpg

Well that's the way it was (both on VEVO and on YouTube). The iTunes store version is full cut but not nearly as good quality.

but if you actually have the uncut version in HQ (not just iTunes store tho)... PLEASE SHARE  :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9WXiffEps

Is this video also on VEVO? when i go there it says Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available in your region.

yup! I'll add this (and, for the sake of completeness, the rest of the Very Gaga Thanksgiving videos) to my MEGA folder :)

Well that's the way it was (both on VEVO and on YouTube). The iTunes store version is full cut but not nearly as good quality.

but if you actually have the uncut version in HQ (not just iTunes store tho)... PLEASE SHARE  :cry:

i have the one from itunes and quality sucks!  :pukey:

sure. as long as I got my External Hard Disk back. My friend borrowed it. all of them videos are there.  ;)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I can't find it  :noparty: This is what i see http://i.imgur.com/MRFysqz.jpg

Not to be picky but You and I performance is missing from Sydney Monster Hall folder  :sweat:

omfg you're right I actually put it in another folder by accident  :sweat: you should be able to see it now :)

also: I'll fix that little imperfection asap haha

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived