Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

DL: Gaga's Music Videos, Highest Quality from VEVO.com

dy2light

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Where can I download Wireshark, RTMPDump & FFmpeg?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

edit: wrong thread

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

edit: complicated :eek: will study though

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

This.

Bad Romance was not filmed in 1080p HD to begin with people. So they can't make it magically appear.

Good finds btw :)

I think Bad Romance was filmed in at least 1080p - probably 4k, actually - it just hasn't been distributed anywhere in HD. Because they wouldn't have used a ****ty camera to shoot it :P - even films from the 80s are now available in HD thanks to people keeping the original tapes/files around.

Kim Kardashian

I think Bad Romance was filmed in at least 1080p - probably 4k, actually - it just hasn't been distributed anywhere in HD. Because they wouldn't have used a ****ty camera to shoot it :P - even films from the 80s are now available in HD thanks to people keeping the original tapes/files around.

This. I'm pretty sure that's the case with every music video.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Films from the 80's are not true HD (especially redistributed BluRay discs), they are simply up-scaled and cleaned up. 

You're probably right though, I hope Bad Romance in 1080p eventually see's the light of day. I mean, I don't see why not, it was the most viewed YouTube video for ages. Maybe on a future release of all her videos or something :P one can dream

You're probably right though, I hope Bad Romance in 1080p eventually see's the light of day. I mean, I don't see why not, it was the most viewed YouTube video for ages. Maybe on a future release of all her videos or something :P one can dream

If there was a bluray anthology of her videos 

Alejandro's audio plays before the video ;/

That's odd... I just downloaded it myself, and it works fine for me!

You might want to try redownloading..? Sometimes that does the trick.

wiltedbliss

That's odd... I just downloaded it myself, and it works fine for me!

You might want to try redownloading..? Sometimes that does the trick.

I will! Thank you again :hug:

They are actually from different sources, the YoutubeVEVO and the VEVO.com version. You can see it on Telephone and specially You & I, the aspect ratio is not the same. You & I is almost 16:9 where as the Youtube version has a lot more frame area, being almost 2.35:1 - but I agree, most VEVO.com videos have better quality than the H264 version on Youtube, but they're on par with the WebM versions.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived