Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

DL: Gaga's Music Videos, Highest Quality from VEVO.com

dy2light

Featured Posts

Hi guys! Here you'll find Gaga's music videos uploaded (mostly) in 1080p from Vevo.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD VEVO VIDEOS YOURSELF: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=63310&p=3394072

Why this is different from 1080p on YouTube:

Spoiler

The videos that are on YouTube are not as close to the original picture quality as those on Vevo. This difference between YouTube and Vevo quality is especially evident in, for example, the Applause music video (look at the black backgrounds with fog).

Link to the folder with all of the videos: https://mega.co.nz/#F!OcZDRCob!XmXNlFCR3ucyMZfcPgG3Mw

Have fun! :)

Updates:

Spoiler

Feb 20th: ARTPOP - Live on the Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon has been added! Check the folder titled OTHER.

Mar. 13th: If what you're looking for is not in the folder linked below, then try looking in this folder (or any of its subfolders): https://mega.co.nz/#F!WAxXTShK!E7klkQxj2-lE-F9NeTEdvQ

Sep 21st, 2016: Apologies for the hiatus! I'm back, and catching up on things. See this post:

(Also decided to update the original post a bit...)

P.S. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich's VEVO and YouTube streams are for some reason cut off by a couple of seconds in the beginning. Their problem, not mine.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

Thank you so much, dy2light! :flutter: You're the best and amazing :legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

How'd you get them?

I take it VEVO is different - as YouTube downloaders don't let you download videos from VEVO...

Thanks, btw!

MonsterOfficial

I'm still waiting for an HD version of Bad Romance

anyways, thanks for this!! :party::hug:

exorcise my mind

Ehh, I should just tell you guys how I did it. If you want an even more detailed explanation regarding the concepts involved in this, let me know.

To download the video files themselves, I needed to use a couple of programs:

1. RTMPDump, which allows downloading of streams that are streamed over RTMP as opposed to HTTP.
2. Wireshark, so I could capture the necessary URLs! (which btw are in RTMP, not HTTP.)
3. Any web browser to go onto VEVO.com :)

can be pasted from your text document, and [playpath] is the playpath starting with mp4: and ending in .mp4. After some time (length of time depending on the size of the video file), you can find the video in your home folder, whose name is your username on your computer. Note that this video is in a .FLV (Flash video) file container. But congratulations! You have the video file! (I know the playpath ends in .mp4, but this video file itself opens like a .FLV file.)

Now, if you want to make this a .mp4 video file (WITHOUT LOSING QUALITY OR CHANGING BITRATE), then you need to do just a bit more, detailed in the next spoiler:

If you don't have it already, download FFMpeg from somewhere. Locate FFMpeg, and locate the video file. Now open a new Command Prompt / Terminal window. Drag and drop FFMpeg into there. Then type "-i " (with the space). Now drag and drop the video file in. NOW type: "-c copy -f mp4 [filename]", in which [filename] is your filename ending in .mp4. Press enter and let FFMpeg do its magic.

YAY! Now you have the video from VEVO itself, easily playable on your computer! Have fun!

I'm still waiting for an HD version of Bad Romance

anyways, thanks for this!! :party::hug:

Unfortunately, that doesn't exist. Any "HD" versions you see of Bad Romance (including those on TV broadcasts) are just upscaled versions.

Kim Kardashian

Hmmmm

Some files seem to be smaller than the ones I downloaded from YouTube.

I'll check them and leave a comment again.

Thank you very much! :hug:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Kim Kardashian

Every thing is PERFECT! Especially Applause!

I'm not sure about Judas though... :/

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Every thing is PERFECT! Especially Applause!

I'm not sure about Judas though... :/

What are you not sure about?  :huh:

Kim Kardashian

Is it a timing problem? I can fix that if it is...

EDIT: it probably isn't a timing issue. It's the "graininess," isn't it? I'll look into it...

It could be.

Thank you anyways! <3

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived