DL: Gaga's Music Videos, Highest Quality from VEVO.com

dy2light

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Um I don't want to rain on a parade but all of this "you need to download ffmeg" stuff isnt true. You can use this site to download vevo videos without programs required, plus you can choose the file type, the length, the quality, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the SXSW uncut and it doesn't work with VLC.. please help  :ohno:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Hey guys! I've been away 'cause I've been busy with college and whatnot, but I'll do my best to update this soon!

Also, Haus of Luke: that site allows for *successful* download of only a few available formats, and this doesn't include the highest quality offered. (It may list the 1080p thing, but notice the file size? It's a playlist file, not a video file.)

And happy new year, everyone  :kisses:

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ToxicHot

All of Gaga's music videos pre-Telephone are NOT available in HQ (720p/1080p), correct? I've been ripping the rest of the videos from YouTube and they look immaculate in HQ, but I'm looking for The Fame era videos + Bad Romance in HQ. :(

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
GagaKlein

does anyone have the alternate version of the marry the night video? i remember it was the first version i saw and during the car part she was lying on the ground in a puddle

thanks in advance :hug:

On 7/14/2016 at 2:57 AM, Chaotic Anis said:

pics or it never existed :neyde:

I posted this two years ago, I don't even remember where I read about this. :emma: If the post was on GagaDaily, it's probably too old and was deleted. If it's not here, it's likely someone on Operation Gaga talked about it, but I haven't visited that site in years so I wouldn't know who to direct you to. :poot: Unfortunately nobody really cares about unreleased Gaga stuff anymore :giveup:

JustifyMyLove
43 minutes ago, Raikov said:

I posted this two years ago, I don't even remember where I read about this. :emma: If the post was on GagaDaily, it's probably too old and was deleted. If it's not here, it's likely someone on Operation Gaga talked about it, but I haven't visited that site in years so I wouldn't know who to direct you to. :poot: Unfortunately nobody really cares about unreleased Gaga stuff anymore :giveup:

Elaborate please, first time I hear about this :excited2:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2016 at 6:57 PM, JustifyMyLove said:

Elaborate please, first time I hear about this :excited2:

There's supposed to be an unreleased music video for Boys Boys Boys. If I recall correctly, some people had it, but it never leaked because nobody cared about it. Unfortunately it's been so long since I read about leaks and stuff that I can't remember where I read about it. If it was on Gagadaily, the topic's probably gone by now. If it's Operation Gaga... I have no idea what's happened with that site, I don't really go there anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived