💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question for those who don't care about charts!

Stephen

Featured Posts

Of course it makes me happy when she is #1 but I don't care about charts that much that I'd have a meltdown if she doesn't. I don't follow chart positions daily and without GGD I would probably have no idea how well her singles are currently performing. As long as I enjoy the music myself, everything is fine.

theotherside

I don't care about the charts because success doesn't equal good quality. Terrible songs top the chart all the time while great songs are ignored. Half of the bands I listen to never have and probably never will chart, but their music is amazing so why should I care? But that's not to say that I don't like to watch the charts. I like watching and seeing how far some of my faves can get.

Gagaloo911

I don't care about the charts because success doesn't equal good quality. Terrible songs top the chart all the time while great songs are ignored. Half of the bands I listen to never have and probably never will chart, but their music is amazing so why should I care? But that's not to say that I don't like to watch the charts. I like watching and seeing how far some of my faves can get.

See: Roar at #1

:teehee:

And I agree. I care to a certain extent and want to see her in Top 10, but will by no means have a meltdown over it not happening. I'll still love her, be here and stan for her

• Mills locked this topic

Archived