Gaga in Chicago (9/12)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Stefani328

I love when Gaga comes to my hometown. I think she loves it here because she has privacy she wants.

southpaw773

she was on our radio the other day and admitted to having a "tiny apartment" here and that she did a lot of recording and writing of ARTPOP whilst here. She loves that she can go out mostly unbothered unlike the sh!tshow that is some of the other cities when celebs go out. Of course Taylor is here and one of the main studios she used. DJWS is from here as is R Kelly. I have never seen here out but I got some tweets bout her being at a restaurant by me but I just missed her. If she came to boystown it would be insane.

MonstrousReality

I wonder if her fashion choices are a deliberate tactic to avoid the paparazzi - at least until the single/album comes out and she'd be able to use the promo.

By wearing the same thing over and over, the paparazzi aren't able to sell photos they take of her as something new - because tabloids and the like can't use photos that're indistinguishable from previous photos of her that they've already used.

Subsequently they don't bother showing up as much, or when they do, they realise it's the same outfit and know they won't be able to use the photos they take and would probably then leave. 

Bloody hooker

For all the new members: We are not supposed to bring back old threads such as this one.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

high heeled fem

I wish she'd stop wearing that red plaid shirt for once

:lmao:

exact same hair and outfit with glasses shes done 8 times this month

Archived