Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Applause re-enter the top 5 next week?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

We Can't Stop, Holy Grail, Blurred Lines, AND Berzerk are all on the decline guys.

Blurred Lines is losing spins like mad on radio. We Can't Stop is toast. Berzerk is essentially a flop first single And Holy Grail only spiked because of the video release. All four songs will fall.

Applause sales have actually picked up and her airplay has been increasing daily this week.

I think that Avicii will crack top five with Wake Me Up, but I do not think that Wrecking Ball's recent sales spike and video views will impact until next week. 

So I foresee Gaga going back to #4, #3 if we're lucky. And that will most certainly be it's peak.

Gerrard174

We Can't Stop, Holy Grail, Blurred Lines, AND Berzerk are all on the decline guys.

Blurred Lines is losing spins like mad on radio. We Can't Stop is toast. Berzerk is essentially a flop first single And Holy Grail only spiked because of the video release. All four songs will fall.

Applause sales have actually picked up and her airplay has been increasing daily this week.

I think that Avicii will crack top five with Wake Me Up, but I do not think that Wrecking Ball's recent sales spike and video views will impact until next week. 

So I foresee Gaga going back to #4, #3 if we're lucky. And that will most certainly be it's peak.

sorry but BL has almost 5x of Applause AI currently. BL won't fall out of top 3 anytime yet.

Holy Grail is declining on sales but it is rising madly on radio. Again, the sales gap isn't big enough to make up the different in airplay

WCS is likely done, but Wrecking ball is coming so ...

Royals and Wake Me UP gonna be above it as well..

so 

top 5 gonna be Roar, BL, HG, Royals and Wake Me up

Applause will be #6-#8 depending on how wb gonna sell throughout the week, and berzerk as well

hausofandrew

Applause is STRUGGLING

How exactly a Top 5 hit is 'struggling'? You are the one who's struggling. Go stan for singles artists who can't sell albums.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived