💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes Festival - EP (direct rip)

notamember

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

I don't understand how to download anything using this medium. Ill like click download and then this thing pops up telling me firefox needs my consent to download a file that big but then the "allow" button doesnt show up so it tells me to click the icon next to the address bar but the only icon next to my address bar is a lock and it doesnt even let me close out the pop up that told me what to do lol

I have the same problem, but I searched and it seems to be a common problem in Firefox, perhaps you should use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

Holy crap this sounds awesome, totally live HQ sound. I can hear the band perfectly. Umm just curious was the original version any quieter? Is there a quieter version available? It's just it's a little too loud and going past the threshold and cracking/distorting a bit. If not that's fine this is pretty awesome altogether.

Yes, I totally understand what you're saying. The only one that seems to distort in my headphones is ARTPOP. All you really have to do is open it in Audacity (or what ever you use), and use the noise reduction tool, and it should take that distortion out. If that does not work, I don't know what will.

ChicaSkas

Excellent post, thanks.

hey you :party:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived