Tijana+Dapevi+tijana.png

For San Marino: Valentina Monetta

Valentina-Monetta-San-marinco-Lyrics-Eur

Robotboy

For San Marino: Valentina Monetta

Valentina-Monetta-San-marinco-Lyrics-Eur

NOT a 3rd time in a row :lmao:

she deserved to go to final this year tho :(

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Phoenix

I really liked the 2008 (Serbia), not only 'cause it was in my country but the songs that were there. Secret Combination (Greece), Shady Lady (Ukraine), Israel (idk the song name), Moldova (idk the song name) and many others. Plus the opening was great, and Serbia is not acutally that big country and it held a great show! 

b---h-britney-britney-spears-gif-toxic-F

Kroatien.png

Due financial issues plus bad places the last years, Croatia is now taking a break from the contest :(

Do you know anything about Bosnia & Herzegovina (last year took break)?

💎

Bellatrix

Do you know anything about Bosnia & Herzegovina (last year took break)?

They haven't decided yet if they're coming back or not, but EBU is trying to get them back as well as Portugal and Turkey.

I really liked the 2008 (Serbia), not only 'cause it was in my country but the songs that were there. Secret Combination (Greece), Shady Lady (Ukraine), Israel (idk the song name), Moldova (idk the song name) and many others. Plus the opening was great, and Serbia is not acutally that big country and it held a great show!

b---h-britney-britney-spears-gif-toxic-F

Shady Lady is one of my all time favorites :legend:

Bellatrix

Eurovision 2013 reaches China!

Beijing, China - TV viewers in the largest country in the world, China with some 1,3 billion people, are set to get a glimpse of the European music scene when this year's Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast there in a few days.
EBU's associated member, the Chinese broadcaster CCTV will show all three shows of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest next week.

The two Semi-Finals and the Grand Final will be broadcast twice, respectively on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October on their music channel CCTV-15.

"We hope that this is the beginning of an annual tradition, and that the Eurovision Song Contest will eventually also become China's favourite TV-show. It creates an amazing opportunity for artists participating in the contest, expanding the enormous potential audience outside of Europe," says Jon Ola Sand, Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest on behalf of EUROVISION/EBU.

China is no stranger to the stars of the Eurovision Song Contest. Last year's winner, Loreen conquered their hearts in 2013 at a grandiose New Year's show.

This year's edition of Europe's favourite TV reached an audience of over 170 million viewers across Europe in May. It saw Denmark's Emmelie de Forest taking home the victory with her song Only Teardrops.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=eurovision_2013_reaches_china

• Admin locked this topic

Archived