BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Then what is it?

only 1 million per day, that's the problem

ARTPOP coming in 67 days, so video needs to gain 847.000 views per day to reach 100.000.000 before 11.11. It gaining over a milion per day now so everything is fine.

yes but it goes down again, if it continues in this way, it won't do 500.000 per day

monketsharona

I think there is a glitch on Youtube counter

On Youtbe the video hits 43.8 million and on the Vevo site the video reaches more than 45 million views !

Well the video is good and I like it when I see it on TV, but I'm sorry this video is just not that great after all and I don't find it fascinating enough to rewatch it. If she gives me a Judas 2.0 I'll rape the replay button. The stan base doesn't support the artist in terms of blindly following the leader. When we don't like it we change the channel. 

Kermit the frog

WHO. CARES?

Success that is "forced" doesn't feel great. Let's just enjoy applause for what it is. You can't plan a #1, #1 just happen.

Wisdomless1

This is actually important though, and it's funny how such small things can contribute to the overall success.

Making a YouTube playlist is easy, and if you set it up with other songs you like, you can just build your iTunes playlist from there.  

On a personal side, I enjoy this because of the recommended videos that lead me to find new music that I end up liking.  

I don't watch the video even more   Now I only watch her performance on iTunes Festival and listening to Applause on my mobile phone. :classy:

ArtGagaPop

It's doing much better today! gained 1,250,648 views the last 24 hours. about 400 000 more views then the rest of the  week.

um....................no

ibbbMkEfh3hJio.gif

I watch the video when I feel like I want to, and not because I want gaga to break a record or get more views

This.

Archived