Youtube stats on APPLAUSE are dramatic

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um....................no

ibbbMkEfh3hJio.gif

I watch the video when I feel like I want to, and not because I want gaga to break a record or get more views

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

even if everyone that reads this thread streams this 24/7 it won't make a difference. Also it's doing fairly well still if you ask me. looks like a million a day. 

The views are important, yes, but what's more important is to request the song on US radio. It's hurting very badly.

I've already told. This fanbase don't support Lady Gaga enough when we're talking about views. We could get more than 10 million views in one day. Well prove you care and replay the song on youtube. And if you don't wanna listen to the song? Well just mute the sound.

These people who do these things have no life and they dedicated their whole life to Gaga.. these arent fans!

BoomMonster

Umm, 3 million views a day is amazing. lol.

its not 3 millions a day and it's the problem

These people who do these things have no life and they dedicated their whole life to Gaga.. these arent fans!

wait u want to say a person who dedicates whole life to gaga isnt a fan? WTF u talking bout hun? :D

ArtGagaPop

Yeah we need to keep watching the video,stream on spotify and request to radio! We can't do much about itunes that's up to the gp.

Archived