💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

YouTube / VEVO Charts - Track "Do What U Want" streaming here!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaSkeletonWay

• Gerrard174

• bornthisway51

• Like It Rough

GagaSkeletonWay

'Applause' spends 12 weeks on top, 'Yoü And I' makes Top 10

With an avarage of 667K per video, 80.000 more, the Inez & Vinoodh-directed music video, 'Applause', rules GagaTube, being its 12th consecutive week on top. This week the video has passed the 4.000.000 mark, gaining almost 500K more than last week. This will probably be 'Applause' next-to-last week at number 1, because 'Do What U Want' official music video has been announced to be premiered on December, 3rd, exactly in one week, so it won't enter GagaTube till the following one.

We must also highlight that all videos, except 'Marry The Night', 'Poker Face' and 'The Edge Of Glory', have increased their views comparing to last week's results. 'Yoü And I' goes one up, making the Top 10 for its second time, as well as 'Just Dance'. Meanwhile, 'The Edge Of Glory' goes 2 spots down to number 12.

'Alejandro', by the way, is 2.5M views away to pass the 200.000.000 mark on VEVO, so we establish it as the CHALLENGE of the WEEK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full chart coming in 15 minutes!

GagaSkeletonWay

November, 26th, 2013 (Av: 666.959)

1. Applause | 4.061.352
2. Bad Romance | 1.686.786
3. Poker Face | 748.900
4. Telephone | 619.343
5. Judas | 510.969
6. Born This Way | 467.965
7. Alejandro | 465.688
8. Paparazzi | 385.794
9. LoveGame | 264.354
10. Yoü And I | 208.831 ↑1
11. Just Dance | 186.992 ↑1
12. The Edge Of Glory | 161.370 ↓2
13. Marry The Night | 110.499
14. Eh Eh | 90.503
15. Beautiful Dirty Rich | 35.047

Next chart: Dec, 3rd.

Where is Bad Romance on YT?

Ok it's still there if you know the link, just not showing up on her page. It doesn't show up in search either.

Edited by joshw2011

bornthisway51

Awesome! So excited to see the DWUW video come out and hit the chart. And then I hope people will take a greater interest in Gagatube; it's my favourite chart  :)

Like It Rough

Applause, Telephone, Judas, Alejandro and Poker Face is going to pass 200M views next year.

I hope DWYW will do the same.

GagaSkeletonWay

Awesome! So excited to see the DWUW video come out and hit the chart. And then I hope people will take a greater interest in Gagatube; it's my favourite chart  :)

I hope so ;)

bornthisway51

Lady Gaga has finally become the 10th most followed person on Vevo. That was a struggle. (Over a quarter of her new subscribers joined since Applause's release.)

All the 3 performances of DWUW (ArtRave, SNL and AMA) passed 1m views :)

*Going to update the OP later this weekend too

The music video of Applause is really doing good, it will surely pass the 200m views in 2014.

Also, the audio video of DWUW just passed the 10m views, it's the third video this era to do so :)

• Mills locked this topic