💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anyone else disappointed?

msquare91

Featured Posts

What it comes down to is that every person has his/her own tastes in music.  It is perfectly fine not to like every single song of any artist.  The word "disappointed" in the thread title does bother me.  I will not be disappointed even if a don't like a song.  How do any of us feel when someone tells us they are disappointed with something we did?  We should cherish the fact that someone else is really enoying a song we don't like, and Gaga is making them happy too.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raikov

• Michael

• Nissa

• high heeled fem

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen Gloria

Sadly enough, a lot of people hate The Queen :cry: it's one of my favorites.

Really? I always feel like I'm in the minority seeing how much everyone else loves it. 

Yeah, like others have said it's great that some people love certain songs and some don't. I hate when people get hypocritical around here and tell you it's not okay to hate a certain song. I love mostly everything she does but some songs i just can't listen to. 

What she performed was so much better right off the bat than what we heard from Born This Way. It kind of baffles me that devoted fans such as yourself would prefer a weaker album. I think Sex Dreams and Swine were great, ARTPOP was good sonically although the "ArtpooOooOp" part was the only part that irked me. Idk. I don't get what there is to be disappointed about. Not to mention the fact that she looks better stylistically than she did last era as well.

Jellybean Monster

Yeah I didn't really like them as much as I had hoped, except for Swine which I think will be epic. But didn't she say she can't perform the actual songs, and that she was having to do really different versions of them to mask them and keep them a surprise? She also said she didn't play the best songs on the album, so I'll hold judgement til I hear the whole record.

That being said...J&D was terrible. I hated that song tbh and if that's exactly how it is on the album I'll never listen to it again. NOT a direction that suits Gaga, and not a genre of music I have ever enjoyed.

HuntyBooBoo

I really, really dislike the two new fan favorites. I always seem to hate the songs everyone else loves. On Born This Way I despised Heavy Metal Lover and The Queen, now I can't stand Jewels & Drugs and I Wanna Be With You. It seems that people just love her most basic songs :classy:

The Queen made me cringe. I could not listen to that song, as a grown ass man.

However, HML was my favorite and makes me moist as a snack cake.

ChasingGhosts

This woman is really talented. I'm a 45/m, into hard rock/metal mostly, and she just rules my world. She's amazing. And, no, I don't feel anything like you do at all.

Glad to see another rock fan/metal head on here xD

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

UnicornSyrup

I'm really disappointed that her new stuff is getting a good deal of hate....I ADORE her new music. I feel like SWINE and ARTPOP are so fresh! At least in comparison to what I listen to and have heard from GAGA in the past. Sex dreams and MANiCURE are super catchy and also easy songs for the GP to enjoy. I'm not a huge rap fan, but I can enjoy the lyrics and certain rap music so I'm on board for Jewels N' Drugs.

I have to admit that when I heard the supposed leak of Aura I didn't believe it was legit...I didn't like it at all. Then GAGA performed it and I enjoyed it. I hope she cleans up the lyrics and replaces some of the instrumental that I heard on the leak (the strumming instrument) but I'm still a very happy monster right now :>

I feel like a good majority of people that dislike ARTPOP so far want another Fame Monster album. TFM was an awesome album but that era is over. In my opinion Born This Way was so profound for me and really touched my heart whereas The Fame and The Fame Monster was really great music to dance to and have fun with (more commercially stable).   

I'm really sad that not everyone is liking ARTPOP right now :( Even my best friend wasn't feeling the music which really hit me hard. I do hope that the monsters here not enjoying the new music will stick around for the whole album though.

Demon Of Razgriz

I really don't know. All of the new stuff except Aura just really fell flat to me so far.I really want to like it but I'm just not feeling it for some reason. I don't know though that's how I felt with applause at first but after listening to it for a while I grew to love it so... hopefully that will happen with the rest of the songs...Except for J&D I don't think I'll ever like that one :haha:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

pieces of eight

It's part of human psychology to have a "letdown" after a major release like BTW.

I wasn't knocked out by much, but I will wait and see what the studio versions are like.

• Shadow locked this topic