๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anyone else disappointed?

msquare91

Featured Posts

Batwings

Gaga's new material always takes me a while to warm up to. I hated The Fame the first time I listened to it the whole way through, and now I love it. The first time I listened to Born This Way, I thought, "Hm... OK... That's interesting." Now it's one of my all-time favorite albums.

ย 

I imagine ARTPOP will be the same for me. I'm still "warming up." Thus far, the only song I really didn't like was "Jewels & Drugs," but that's just because I don't care for rap/hip-hop. I'm looking forward to hearing the studio versions very much.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raikov

• Michael

• Nissa

• high heeled fem

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst lyrics?

ย 

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs"

"I can make you some food"

ย 

:lolgaga:

ย 

NOBTR wasn't written by Gaga. Boys Boys Boys has no excuse, though. I've always found that line to be awful.

RAMROD

"I am not try to be negative..."

Post negative entry.

nice try, Dear. :omfgaga:

Edited by Chianti
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

high heeled fem

wow. the new music is flawless. quite possibly her best songs to date

ย 

THIS :worship:ย  it was incredible

ย 

its funny that the peope who don't like the new stuff only like swine :awkney:

Edited by bedtimestories

Maybe musically it is not your cup of tea, but lyrically I feel that Gaga is opening up herself to be more honest to both her fans AND the general public. Listen to the title track, it is heartbreakingly raw. If you keep EXPECTING to be shocked, then you won't be. Look past the shock artist and meet the real performer + musician. This is Lady Gaga.

its funny that the peope who don't like the new stuff only like swine :awkney:

ย 

Swine is about s-xual abuse though.

Born To Slay

3614966180_ca4584a8d4_o.gif

ย 

I hope you're joking.

I'm pretty sure Gaga didnt write that song, I think Max Martin did tbh and Gaga was barely a teen when it was released

high heeled fem

3614966180_ca4584a8d4_o.gif

ย 

I hope you're joking.

she woud have been like 14 back then :dies:

I'm pretty sure Gaga didnt write that song, I think Max Martin did tbh and Gaga was barely a teen when it was released

IKR!!!! she was a kid

Freddiethebass1

I honestly agree with you a bit. I was expecting more. I love nearly all of her music, but none of these songs quite slayed me. My hopes are on limbo for this one. :( I really hate saying that. Aura is still my favorite (because it has such an offensive hard hitting beat), and all the others are too light and flowery to me. And some of the vocals/beats have a bit of "recycled" sound to them (ARTPOP = vocals like Blondie, Sex Dreams = vocals like Madonna). God I absolutely hate writing this....

I HOPE they are better on the studio final versions :)

Edited by Freddiethebass1

You need to have a closer look at Gaga's unreleased catalog.

ย 

Upgrade_phone_disconnect_scene.gif

Edited by Michael

I honestly agree with you a bit. I was expecting more. I love nearly all of her music, but none of these songs quite slayed me. My hopes are on limbo for this one. :( I really hate saying that. Aura is still my favorite (because it has such an offensive hard hitting beat), and all the others are too light and flowery to me. And some of the vocals/beats have a bit of "recycled" sound to them (ARTPOP = vocals like Blondie, Sex Dreams = vocals like Madonna). God I absolutely hate writing this....

I HOPE they are better on the studio final versions :)

I'd rather ARTPOP be compared to Blondie than Selena Gomez tbh, like some users here have pointed out. I can't.

• Shadow locked this topic