Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anyone else disappointed?

msquare91

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I guess I just feel that way bc T.I. is on the track and I feel like it's in a way to combat the success of "Blurred Lines." Idk just my opinion (which isn't set in stone, sometimes hearing the music another few times helps me to accept that it's different and not what I expected)

Oh Ok, I understand what you meant now! I had completely forgotten T.I. was on Blurred Lines  :roll: I knew his name was familiar, but I couldn't remember who he was...  :sweat:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raikov

• Michael

• Nissa

• high heeled fem

Top Posters In This Topic

Like It Rough

I liked most of the songs, but i'm little confused, it's 6 new song, not one or two. It's too much at the same time. :)

Born To Slay

Laughably bad? Worst lyrics of her career? Clearly you've never heard 'Sometimes'.

I love that song, it's lyrics are great

Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide, Sometimes I'm scared of you, But all I really want is to hold you tight, Treat you right, be with you day and night, Baby, all I need is time.

I didn't know Gaga wrote that for Britney?

This is totally me. Hearing the new stuff today literally made my heart sink. I love her to death but it just wasn't for me at all. I did like Swine though, just definitely not happy with Jewels N' Drugs. Makes me feel like she's being something she's not with that song just to be more commercial. It just, idk. Maybe I'll change my mind after hearing it more but idk if it's very likely. I love some of the songs, so maybe I'll like the rest that are on the album. Guess we'll see, I just feel heartbroken though. Also, I wasn't expecting it to sound like TF or BTW but I def wasn't expecting it to sound how it did. And you should know this is coming from someone who literally doesn't have a single Gaga song that she dislikes...ever.

Trust me, if she was selling out to be more commercial she'd be collaborating with David Guetta and Calvin Harris. Not 3 rappers who haven't had hits in years.

StefJAGermanotta

It's great that the OP can voice his opinions on GGD.  We shouldn't be afraid to discuss how we feel about things even Gaga.  In fact, The Independent actually said the same thing, calling Gaga "diminished" or whatever.

The opposite extreme is MTV review which praised Gaga, so we can see how people's opinions are so varied.  I thought Gaga was fabulous, very musical and her dancing was the most sensual yet and not as clumsy and awkward as her Fame/TFM and BTW days.  She also looked genuinely happy and enjoying herself, very interactive with the audience.  Further, my friend, who saw Jimi Hendrix and the Rolling Stones LIVE actually wanted to see parts of the performances again.  We both did NOT like Jewels N' Drugs and I'm frankly happy to hear that quite a few GGD enjoyed it.

I'm hoping the OP would like the other ARTPOP songs!

I love that song, it's lyrics are great

Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide, Sometimes I'm scared of you, But all I really want is to hold you tight, Treat you right, be with you day and night, Baby, all I need is time.

I didn't know Gaga wrote that for Britney?

3614966180_ca4584a8d4_o.gif

I hope you're joking.

Not I, said the little Logan. Not I.

photo-29.png?_r=1378081113

Your avatar is so cute :teehee:

But I think the music she played tonight is amazing. And the performances weren't amazing, but it is her first time performing them..

Edited by Marco

PopReaper

Worst lyrics?

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs"

"I can make you some food"

:lolgaga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

heavymlover

I actually love every single one of her albums so far. From what I've heard, ARTPOP sounds promising. I loved it.

It's great that the OP can voice his opinions on GGD.  We shouldn't be afraid to discuss how we feel about things even Gaga.  In fact, The Independent actually said the same thing, calling Gaga "diminished" or whatever.

The opposite extreme is MTV review which praised Gaga, so we can see how people's opinions are so varied.  I thought Gaga was fabulous, very musical and her dancing was the most sensual yet and not as clumsy and awkward as her Fame/TFM and BTW days.  She also looked genuinely happy and enjoying herself, very interactive with the audience.  Further, my friend, who saw Jimi Hendrix and the Rolling Stones LIVE actually wanted to see parts of the performances again.  We both did NOT like Jewels N' Drugs and I'm frankly happy to hear that quite a few GGD enjoyed it.

I'm hoping the OP would like the other ARTPOP songs!

Wow, a thoughtful post that takes both sides of the issue into the account and doesn't degrade people who disagree with her (J&D)... Somebody give this woman all the awards, please!

• Shadow locked this topic