💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts "MANiCURE" rehearsal video + lyrics

Petrichor

Featured Posts

wecouldbeARTPOP

you guys act like you cant dance to these songs :confused: MANiCURE is very fast, and so is swine. maybe if dance/rock/pop listeners where brave enough to enjoy each other's styles without stigmatization, we would realize this type of music can still be pop, can still have choreography, and can still kick as much ass as any other techno rave song. 

bam. just ARTPOPped yall's asses. 

:worship:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Storm

• AyaKara

• Dylangaga

Top Posters In This Topic

ChicaSkas

thanks for this, Kelly from PPG:

tumblr_msbj5zGS171qltexzo1_500.gif

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PaperIz

you guys act like you cant dance to these songs :confused: MANiCURE is very fast, and so is swine. maybe if dance/rock/pop listeners where brave enough to enjoy each other's styles without stigmatization, we would realize this type of music can still be pop, can still have choreography, and can still kick as much ass as any other techno rave song. 

bam. just ARTPOPped yall's asses. 

Pop/Rock is killer! I personally can't wait until it comes back in style. If Disco can be brought back than so can pop/rock! Preach it gurl!

melodichard

thanks for this, Kelly from PPG:

tumblr_msbj5zGS171qltexzo1_500.gif

I would be perfectly fine with her performing in that outfit for the whole show!

garrettgivre

ARTROCK?

I would die if there was a B-Side called this.

Like.

Perfection.

:legend:

"I'm gun' be MANiCUREd, you wanna be man cured, ma ma ma MANiCURE, she wanted be man cured" Im pretty sure this is what she is saying :)

many thanks! gah, can't stop listening to this snippet! going to be slayed when the hq version is available. :nooo:

clamchwder

Doesnt anyone find the starting tunes sounds familiar??? Sounds like some famous rock song/ Bon Jovi styled. Its in my mind but i just cant figure out. 

Edited by clamchwder

Gagaloo911

OMG can't wait for this one! It sounds like it will be the best out of all the new ones she's shown us thus far :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic