💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Interview on Sirius XM

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the kind of interviews you get when the interviewer isn't interested in the latest gossip. :flutter:

Exactly. They're having a great conversation and that's really something many of today's journalists need to learn. When you just try to hit the hot-spots on an artist to get a quick headline, they retreat back into their shell and become defensive, but when you actually are open and warm with them, they tend to open up themselves.

Gaga is a very intelligent and insightful person so I'm very happy when we are given interviews where she is able to stretch and give great answers without being rushed. I would be even happier to see this entire interview because what I've heard in this clip is wonderful.

What an intelligent and eloquent interview, I love how she talks so concisely; she's really very clever. I like that in this particular interview she managed to speak about her ideas about creativity and art in an intelligent way but not in a way that people could call pretentious. Brilliant stuff!

I like it when the interviewer asks serious questions as she gets to give serious answers and show how intelligent she is and how focused she is on her music. 

So often she is limited to just answering questions about her hair , clothes e.t.c

I agree. Even though it was only 6 minutes long, this was such a beautiful interview. It's nice to hear her talk about her thoughts and opinions as they relate to her work. So often people only ask her about the things you mentioned and the music/album stuff at a superficial level. 

What an intelligent and eloquent interview, I love how she talks so concisely; she's really very clever. I like that in this particular interview she managed to speak about her ideas about creativity and art in an intelligent way but not in a way that people could call pretentious. Brilliant stuff!

Good point! She's smart, yet accessible with her intelligence. It takes a special kind of person to balance those things, and she even goes the extra mile and makes it personal and interesting. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived