💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Interview on Sirius XM

Stephen

Featured Posts

This is such a good interview, thanks for posting. These are the best interviews, when the interviewer is intelligent and actually wants to get something out of her besides stupid gossip stuff. She also opens up more with smarter interviewers.

I was just going to post something like this 

Her interviews are so amazing when the interviewer is smart enough to know she is more than a pop star   

I'm not a french fry, I'm froie gras   

I think this is all they released. Sirius Radio is a pay service so the full interview is probably only available for their customers. :fat: Unless someone who was Sirius rips it for us, we're out of luck.

I have sirius but i don't know where I can get it :(.... I only listen to Howard tbh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I have sirius but i don't know where I can get it :(.... I only listen to Howard tbh

Oh shoot  :excited2: Can you like search their website or something? Is there an on demand service? Idk how it works :flop:

Shadow

This was a well done interview. It didn't even seem like questions or talking points, they just had this frank conversation about her work and her aspirations.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Oh shoot  :excited2: Can you like search their website or something? Is there an on demand service? Idk how it works :flop:

trying lol, it's confusing me and asking if I have xm or sirius but i thought it was siriusxm :huh:

HausOfJerry

omfg I have SirusXM lol

if you have Dish Network you get it as like a channel,  :party:

and SHE IS SO SMART  OMFG  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

TimisaMonster

Best interview...hands down! This was perfection WORD FOR WORD! She didn't miss a beat with the questions, but took them seriously and stood up for ALL of music basically. She called out the bullies who live behind a screen to only harass the performers or artist. I agree with everything she said....OMG! This woman has REALLY grown and I'm happy to see she feels "worthy" now of her position, yet she's humble enough to know both sides of life. FAME and NO FAME.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I don't even understand how people can consider her pretentiousness, this girl is so serious and passionate about her art and about what she does. You don't find that intense passion anymore in other pop stars these days.

It's her make up. And if it's not her a make up, then it's her hair. And if it's not her hair, then it's her weight. It's ridiculous.

Nowadays it is so easy to tear artists and everybody else so conveniently down. It's "cool" to hate. Especially if it is a popstar who you're bashing.

Just like she said, entertainment used to be appreciated and the artists honored. As long as artists don't restrict their art, there'll always be a lack of respect.

Ugh she's just so clever when it comes to fame I love her outlook on life :kisses:

That McDonald's shade though :awkney:

Stephen

trying lol, it's confusing me and asking if I have xm or sirius but i thought it was siriusxm :huh:

It's trying to confuse you :toofunga:

omfg I have SirusXM lol

if you have Dish Network you get it as like a channel,  :party:

Omg can you get the whole interview?

Very good interview. Also I have Siriusxm but for some odd reason the only demand one with Gaga is the one she did with Siriusxm hits the morning mash up. Not this one, weird 

thetranmonster

It's her make up. And if it's not her a make up, then it's her hair. And if it's not her hair, then it's her weight. It's ridiculous.

Nowadays it is so easy to tear artists and everybody else so conveniently down. It's "cool" to hate. Especially if it is a popstar who you're bashing.

Just like she said, entertainment used to be appreciated and the artists honored. As long as artists don't restrict their art, there'll always be a lack of respect.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Born A Monster

HausOfJerry

It's trying to confuse you :toofunga:

Omg can you get the whole interview?

no, only when its live  :laughga:

TimisaMonster

inb4 McDonald's sues her for defamation of character for her calling them cheap...even though it's true. ART even when we consider it "basic", didn't take 3 minutes in a microwave to produce...it did take SOME effort to put together in the first place. She's the highest form of art, but spat upon for seeing herself as such. Short interview, but REALLY makes you think about even the way WE act towards other people.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived