💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Interview on Sirius XM

Stephen

Featured Posts

Unicorn De Milo

This is such a good interview, thanks for posting. These are the best interviews, when the interviewer is intelligent and actually wants to get something out of her besides stupid gossip stuff. She also opens up more with smarter interviewers.

This

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, this is amazing. I love her voice, she's so smart. I love how she said that she deserves to be there, she was meant for the stage, it's the destiny

Stephen

This is such a good interview, thanks for posting. These are the best interviews, when the interviewer is intelligent and actually wants to get something out of her besides stupid gossip stuff. She also opens up more with smarter interviewers.

I agree :yes:

NewYorkCity

This is the best interview she has done in these days so far. 

Love it.

Is there any place where we can listen more or this is the full thing?

Stephen

This is the best interview she has done in these days so far. 

Love it.

Is there any place where we can listen more or this is the full thing?

I think this is all they released. Sirius Radio is a pay service so the full interview is probably only available for their customers. :fat: Unless someone who was Sirius rips it for us, we're out of luck.

Redstreak

She's such a wonderful woman.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

NewYorkCity

I think this is all they released. Sirius Radio is a pay service so the full interview is probably only available for their customers. :fat: Unless someone who was Sirius rips it for us, we're out of luck.

oh :noparty:

We should camp in front of the studio.  :creepflop:

heavyMetalGAGA

God damn I missed these interviews. I love how she said the respect for performers has been lost, it's so sad & unfortunately true. Inane critique from people who don't specialize in any artistic-related area, people who satiate their artistic hunger in the most basic and unpolished ways. But at least she has her head on straight and is continuing to push the envelope & make us happy.

thetranmonster

I don't even understand how people can consider her pretentious, Gaga is so serious and passionate about her art and about what she does. You don't find that intense passion anymore in other pop stars these days. 

Born A Monster

ryhanna

This was such a great interview. 

I loved it when she compared the accessibility of the musical experience to McDonalds. That's such an accurate comparison.

This interview is flawless. It's the best one I've seen of late. She's right on point and is making some extremely solid statements. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived