💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS talks Perez on Australian Radio Show

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:awkney: what kind of radio station is this?

It's actually a pretty popular station. Hamish and Andy are on that station, they are funny, incredible and so nice. They have a lot of good hosts. The ones responsible for the hospital prank where only breakfasts hosts in Sydney, they were not aired to the rest of the country and are no longer on air. I feel bad for them because it wasn't completely their fault.

Kyle and Jackie O though :wtf: They are horrible.

Just listened to the Perez interview

they asked him about the feud and he's like "UHH UHHH UHHH UMMM UHH UMMM UHHH it makes me sad"

and then he says that he wasn't stalking her, and that "his world doesn't revolve around her"

ya, okay. that's why you post about her a million times a day slandering her.

then they ask if there's any chance they could fix their friendship and he said "no i don't think so, definitely not right now"

so they asked him to fill in the blanks and he just says "sometimes friends just lose friendship and when he thinks about it he feels hurt and anger" lol

Alcina Dimitrescu

Didn't Gaga say she can fight her own battles? Then how come peasant Paul has to do the dirty job? :blehga:

excuse her for having friends that care about her :usrs:

Americano

Ignore him, it was another aussie radio duo not K&J lol

I just recognized the station, cool it.

And these guys arent any better. Aussie radio in general is ****ed up

Sooo, how much time is left till the interview, I found this time converter confusing, tbh. :awkney:

Well, if it's 6pm EST then.. 6 hours and 50 minutes

Redstreak

Just listened to the Perez interview

they asked him about the feud and he's like "UHH UHHH UHHH UMMM UHH UMMM UHHH it makes me sad"

and then he says that he wasn't stalking her, and that "his world doesn't revolve around her"

ya, okay. that's why you post about her a million times a day slandering her.

then they ask if there's any chance they could fix their friendship and he said "no i don't think so, definitely not right now"

so they asked him to fill in the blanks and he just says "sometimes friends just lose friendship and when he thinks about it he feels hurt and anger" lol

That's my thing, to be as hurt and angry and hate her as much as you proclaim, you can't even say why without having to pause and stutter around for 10 minutes? Most people would know right off the bat.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Oh boy, isn't that the tough ***** thug that threatened to kill people who didn't like Applause and put them in garbage bags?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived