Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

Baby Loves To

Featured Posts

tumblr_lu52nzZEzn1qeziteo1_500.gif

Meh. She ok ...

She called Minaj a Lil Kim tribute act :tea:

"She sacked off her record label, swears like a trooper, raps about oral s-x while wearing Disney clothes and makes Rihanna look like a Nun..."

:golfclap:

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/music/meet-azealia-banks-brooklyns-filthy-rap-princess/

She's working with Paul Epworth on an album at the minute. She's only spent a few days with him (or she had, when NME interviewed her), so don't expect anything too soon, but I'm sure it's coming!

Yep, I read about that. Paul's pretty much a God, so I can not wait to hear what they come up with :wub:

SissyFromSpace

She called Minaj a Lil Kim tribute act :tea:

"She sacked off her record label, swears like a trooper, raps about oral s-x while wearing Disney clothes and makes Rihanna look like a Nun..."

:golfclap:

http://www.sabotaget...y-rap-princess/

Yep, I read about that. Paul's pretty much a God, so I can not wait to hear what they come up with :wub:

:lmao: She can go back to where she came from. & get her ass dragged by Nicki

Edited by Lance
Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

212 > Roman In Moscow

:tea:

R.I.M was suppose to be wack. So I don't care.

But nicki ****s big time on this ... whoever she is :lmao: ... She's just going to be one of those tragics ... Or am I late? :awesome:

Edited by Lance

She wasn't being b---hy about her tbh

What she ACTUALLY said

Did you feel like Nicki Minaj was taking your "spot"?

Not that she was taking my spot, but there were just way too many coincidences. It could just be that we were both inspired by Lil' Kim. She did her thing with it, but I was kind of going to do a little bit of that same thing, with the characters, the pink and the Barbies. I wrote a song called "Barbie ****". I was thinking "I'm going be black Barbie, that's going to be my thing." Then all of a sudden she [released it]! I was like, "****! Did she have someone on my MySpace page? Is someone watching my Twitter? This is way too coincidental!" At the same time, maybe that just means those ideas aren't the most original ideas. I mean, no offence to Nicki Minaj, but her career has essentially been a Lil' Kim tribute. It has. That's not a bad thing, at all. She took it and went somewhere else. It's still very, very, very reminiscent of Lil' Kim, but she took it and did something with it. My job is to find something else completely. That's being done. It's been done, and it's being done again. What would I be adding to the world by doing it too?

I read that whole Nicki/Azealia thing. Honestly, Azealia really likes Nicki's music from what I can tell (she always seems to be playing it on Twitter), I just think she's probably a little pissed off, haha.

Hopefully Azealia is gonna blow up though. Even if she doesn't, I can't wait for this album.

SissyFromSpace

She wasn't being b---hy about her tbh

What she ACTUALLY said

Did you feel like Nicki Minaj was taking your "spot"?

Not that she was taking my spot, but there were just way too many coincidences. It could just be that we were both inspired by Lil' Kim. She did her thing with it, but I was kind of going to do a little bit of that same thing, with the characters, the pink and the Barbies. I wrote a song called "Barbie ****". I was thinking "I'm going be black Barbie, that's going to be my thing." Then all of a sudden she [released it]! I was like, "****! Did she have someone on my MySpace page? Is someone watching my Twitter? This is way too coincidental!" At the same time, maybe that just means those ideas aren't the most original ideas. I mean, no offence to Nicki Minaj, but her career has essentially been a Lil' Kim tribute. It has. That's not a bad thing, at all. She took it and went somewhere else. It's still very, very, very reminiscent of Lil' Kim, but she took it and did something with it. My job is to find something else completely. That's being done. It's been done, and it's being done again. What would I be adding to the world by doing it too?

"Lil Kim tribute"

Bitch please, She wants kims attention for some promo :nails:

I can't believe that I just discovered her like...a half hour ago and I'm already clamoring for an album

I like that her songs are like a combination of modern rap and like...2000 - 2002 grime and UK house music. I'm glad that sound is starting to make a comeback. :golfclap:

"Lil Kim tribute"

Bitch please, She wants kims attention for some promo :nails:

yeah, never mind the fact that she told the complete truth and was at least complimentary towards Nicki. :toofunny:

Edited by Famey

SissyFromSpace

She's pressed because she didn't get to be a barbie :nails:

Then she would of been the "lil kim tribute" :lag: Tacky & cheap of her.

I like (kinda) the first song in the OP :lag: ... lets see if she stays relevant