Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's VMA Show Was Well Received by the Audience

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

Im not rushing this single because I love APPLAUSE, THE VIDEO, THE PERFORMANCE but I cannot wait for the 2nd single with the 1d fanbase on our side =)

Aw I didn't really watch Katy's performance lol

I missed it during the first airing, then got bored and changed the channel during the repeat lol.

Not surprising. Which is why I was shocked to see some Gaga fans say that they disliked that she was opening the show and would have preferred to see her close instead :awkney:

RetroPhysico

And Katy stans on ATRL were saying closing the show was a better timeslot :smh:

Ugh ATRL people KNOW NOTHING.  :sick:

J e s s e

The throwback to the fane and monster ball :nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Disregard

I mean...it doesn't really matter that Katy wasn't there in the auditorium. It's kind of a given that people are just more interested in seeing what Gaga is going to do, even if they don't like her. Nobody outside of Katy's fanbase is really going "Oh gee, I wonder what Katy's going to bring tonight." Even if people respond well to her songs, she's just not a captivating performer.

Wet Fire

I wanted to see Katy's performance and I watced it when it started but I got bored and instead watched the Applause music video. :laughga:

MonsterofFame

Katy's was a boring performance. She was lip-synching most of the time, and the moves were cheesy. Other artists at least make up for their vocals with dancing and other tricks.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived